Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 8 9 [10 Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: Rookie - 97 277 replici
Francisco Cuparo
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Posturi: 4
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #271 postat Sep 28 2023, 19:30:44 Citează 
First wet race and i think i'm going to struggle a lot. can't wait for tomorrow.
Francisco Cuparo
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #272 postat Sep 28 2023, 19:31:22 (editat ultima dată Sep 28 2023, 19:32:10 de Francisco Cuparo) Citează 
Accurate qualy prediction Tobler.
Rolf Tobler
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Posturi: 717
  Ţară:
Elveția 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #273 postat Oct 2 2023, 22:40:37 Citează 
Sorry Pascal Lamotte, but i had to take advantage of your "out" in the last race and i really enjoyed the victory, which you would have gotten...

thanks for the gift, but my birthday is in january;-)

looks like we will promote quite easily, towards the last third of the season i will start to smoke and drop some races, as i dont wanna invest much in my car/staff... i focus on driver training and development... maybe i will do more testing...

good luck to all for the rest of the season...
i assume i already have enough points for promo...;-) so my team started the party already;-)

Rolf Tobler
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Elveția 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #274 postat Oct 5 2023, 12:25:21 Citează 
mystery race in weather lottery will end with a victory: but who will it be? going crazy or going conservative? taken good assumptions or are the numbers way of reality? we will see...

i really like new tracks! good luck to all!
Rolf Tobler
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Elveția 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #275 postat Oct 11 2023, 19:18:18 Citează 
last season update made on my car? at least spent all my money...
added some more testing laps... 800 laps done so far...
hope to be able to fight for points in ama next season...
main problem will be the needed moti drop early next season to be able to renew my driver...
was a nice season fighting with you guys for points, still interesting if the current top 4 will all promote!?

Rolf Tobler
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Elveția 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #276 postat Oct 13 2023, 22:16:40 Citează 
well i did some updates... just to get the sponsor... sorry pascal
Francisco Cuparo
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #277 postat Oct 18 2023, 02:34:53 Citează 
What an epic finish like vettel alonso in suzuka xd. For a 6th place
Rolf Tobler
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Elveția 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #278 postat Oct 22 2023, 13:28:53 Citează 
well season is ending soon...

looks like Lamotte, Randall and me will promote...

...Lipchenko went deep negative if he comes back to positive, he also will goto ama, but if not...

...Mane will take his place and start next season in ama!

carlevelwise: all of the top4 have high L4 to low L6 car, which should be ok for the start of the next season in ama

moneywise: it's said you need >30m $ if you wanna succeed in ama, Lamotte will have around 40+m $, Randall probably 55+m $, Lipchenko may not even reach 0$ and stay in Rookie and i will get close to 30m $

driverwise: Lamotte just got a new one: some intense trainingsessions will be necessary to get him in shape for ama, Randall's driver is good, but will Randall keep him? Lipchenko has a 77-oa-point-driver... no driver for ama but rookie... Me: Gonna try to keep the driver and renew his contract early next season, hope he could score some top10 positionsin ama to keep me in ama next season.

sponsorwise: All promotors hope for a nice promo-sponsor, some may take a sponsor up to ama also some negotiations, but did all choose a good sponsor who can live with some bad results in ama? we will see

staffwise: none of the promotors has good staff & facs, Lamottte at least got a acceptable level 10!

was a nice season, i dont plan to come back soon! happy racing and lets meet in some upper leagues in the future! congrats to all promotors and good luck in the next season!

Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 8 9 [10 Du-te rapid la pagina:

Răspunde la acest subiect