Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite
Pagina [12 3 ... 7 8 9 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Sondajul al subiectului
Will you be taking the Covid 19 vaccine?
Logați-vă pentru a vota sau a vedea rezultatele sondajului
Autor Subiect: Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? 262 replici
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Posturi: 2143
  Ţară:
Irlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (7)   Nu-mi place acest post (42)
Postare veche #1 postat Ian 5 2021, 23:56:56 Citează 
The vaccines which are being rolled out in the next few days have been scarcely tested and have presented major side effects for those who take it. Will you take the risk and take the Covid vaccine if it will allow you to return to normal life quicker?
Constantin Heller
(Grupa Rookie - 31)

Posturi: 2462
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (9)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #2 postat Ian 5 2021, 23:57:47 Citează 
Bradley Preen Stamp, anyone?
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Posturi: 1104
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #3 postat Ian 5 2021, 23:58:55 Citează 
There is a god
Dainius Vaškys
(Grupa Rookie - 146)

Posturi: 654
  Ţară:
Lituania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (8)
Postare veche #4 postat Ian 5 2021, 23:59:14 Citează 
Too yearly for it in my opinion, I'll better wait for it will be properly clinicaly tested, before trying anything. Rumors some died after vaccination, some got sick in covid after it, so I think it's too yearly for it.

In my opinion every company is now trying to push it, before properly testing, so they could grab the contracts and yearn millions, but at high cost ...
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Posturi: 1104
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (6)
Postare veche #5 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:07:24 Citează 
I won't be taking it, for one I think someone else will need it more, and also I think we will have to see what the long term side effects are if any. Not to mention I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to try to implement restrictions based on who's had it and who hasn't, a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code.
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Ţară:
Irlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (14)
Postare veche #6 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:11:31 Citează 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 6th 2021,00:07:24 )

I won't be taking it, for one I think someone else will need it more, and also I think we will have to see what the long term side effects are if any. Not to mention I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to try to implement restrictions based on who's had it and who hasn't, a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code.

They're going to try and force it on us not through threat but by limiting our movements and shaming those who don't take it. It's quite sad really
Constantin Heller
(Grupa Rookie - 31)

Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (8)   Nu-mi place acest post (3)
Postare veche #7 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:12:51 Citează 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 6th 2021,00:11:31 )

It's quite sad really

I fully agree. Quite sad that things like that are necessary.
Erik Harken
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Posturi: 441
  Ţară:
S.U.A. 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (22)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #8 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:17:55 Citează 
Couldn’t be worse than a Big Mac
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Ţară:
Irlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (11)
Postare veche #9 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:21:49 Citează 
Quote ( Erik Harken @ January 6th 2021,00:17:55 )

I'm not a big fan of fast food. Too many chemicals. I avoid vaccines for much the same reason as I avoid fast food. But I also think eating a burger is safer than being injected with disease by at least a couple of factors.
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Master - 5)

Posturi: 6688
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (26)   Nu-mi place acest post (3)
Postare veche #10 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:23:12 Citează 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 5th 2021,23:56:56 )

Will you take the risk and take the Covid vaccine if it will allow you to return to normal life quicker?

Its not exactly a risk. They have done enough trials otherwise they wouldn't have rolled it out. They havent cut any corner, its just took a short amount of time, but doesnt mean they have rushed into it. They had a lot of research already from the original SARS-Cov that happened 2003? i wanna say. I can understand peoples scepticism about it, but i for one am fine with it

In fact i am getting the jab tomorrow, since being a healthcare worker i've been given the opportunity to have it. A lot of people at my workplace have already had it and have all said they are fine with it, some i'd have thought would've been skeptical due to not knowing if it effects people of a child bearing age as that hasn't had enough trials (and neither has tests under 18, which is why they aren't getting it yet) but yeah. I've done enough research and read enough to know i am happy about it
Kevin Fortin
(Grupa Amateur - 47)

Posturi: 193
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (17)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #11 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:29:29 Citează 
I wonder if everyone was thinking the same thing when the Polio vaccine was made available?

Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 3021
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (24)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #12 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:35:02 (editat ultima dată Ian 6 2021, 00:36:39 de Jasper Coosemans) Citează 
Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ January 5th 2021,23:59:14 )

Rumors some died after vaccination, some got sick in covid after it, so I think it's too yearly for it.

I heard rumours some didn't get the vaccine and died, and some others didn't get the vaccine and got sick from covid. Go figure.
Daryl Gee
(Grupa Amateur - 83)

Posturi: 4864
  Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #13 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:38:14 Citează 
I'm stupid and afraid of things I don't understand, so I will be drinking foxglove tea and doing macrame.

Kyle Morris
(Grupa Master - 5)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (5)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #14 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:38:45 Citează 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ January 6th 2021,00:35:02 )

I heard rumours some didn't get the vaccine and died, and some others got sick from covid. Go figure.

And also the ones that did get the vaccine then got ill with Covid because it was only 5-8 days after the got the vaccine when a) the incubation period is 1-14 days and b) you don't get the full immunization from the virus until at least the 2nd dose, with only some from the first dose, and even if the first dose was enough, you wont get the full effects for probably 14 days at least
Constantin Heller
(Grupa Rookie - 31)

Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #15 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:39:05 Citează 
I heard rumors some both did and didn't get the vaccine and I'm not exactly sure how that's even supposed to work.
Jack Wemyss
(Grupa Rookie - 75)

Posturi: 8061
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #16 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:39:22 Citează 
lLet us know how things are after your vaccine Kyle, if Bill Gates' microchip allows you to.
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Ţară:
Irlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (15)
Postare veche #17 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:40:17 Citează 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ January 6th 2021,00:35:02 )

Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ January 5th 2021,23:59:14 )

Rumors some died after vaccination, some got sick in covid after it, so I think it's too yearly for it.
I heard rumours some didn't get the vaccine and died, and some others didn't get the vaccine and got sick from covid. Go figure.

Jasper the vast majority of those who died had preexisting health conditions and were likely to die of something anyway, it simply happened to be COVID. I'm more worried when a young nurse gets horrendously ill from a vaccine than a 90 year old woman with a dozen health complications dies from a bad flu.
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Ţară:
Irlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (5)
Postare veche #18 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:41:26 Citează 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ January 6th 2021,00:39:22 )

lLet us know how things are after your vaccine Kyle, if Bill Gates' microchip allows you to.

Good to see you Wemyss. Is your ex enjoying your child support money?
Adir Babaros
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Posturi: 26
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (6)
Postare veche #19 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:45:11 Citează 
Never https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhb1zIYXUP8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eje1bJHdbYY&feature=youtu.be
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Master - 5)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (12)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #20 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:53:34 Citează 

i'm guessing you watched the video's and didn't bother doing anymore fact checking

Cause a quick google lead me to a report that reports her being well, and that she suffers with a condition that makes her faint when you feel pain. Needles does cause pain and leaves your arm tender for a day or 2, its common knowledge, she is completely fine and it had nothing to do with no vaccine, regardless if it was the flu, covid or *enter any other* vaccine
Erik Harken
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Posturi: 441
  Ţară:
S.U.A. 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (18)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #21 postat Ian 6 2021, 00:56:47 (editat ultima dată Ian 6 2021, 01:03:42 de Erik Harken) Citează 
It's hard for me not to assume that those who don't want to take the vaccine are not just simply in denial of the effectiveness of vaccines in general. Perhaps I'm conflating but it's why I frown upon those who oppose the vaccines.

The scientific method that allowed us to even understand the concept of chemicals in the first place is the scientific method that every vaccine ever has been tested against. There is no significant evidence to back the idea of vaccines being deadly. Pfizer vaccine has 95% success in trials on thousands of patients. No the other 5% are not turning into zombies and dying, the vaccine just didn't work as intended but again, that is not the same thing as being deadly or even risky.

This is an emergency situation. If there are no significant risks to taking the vaccine (which there aren't) and if the vaccine has been proven overwhelmingly effective (which it has) then I will take it at its soonest availabilty so that I and those around me can be safer.

In other words, if 98.x% survival rate (e: which is not at all the same as infection rates) is enough to convince you that you don't have to take a vaccine Paul, I'd ask that you consider 95% success may be enough to convince you to protect those around you. What's not a matter of life and death for you may well be for someone else and vaccines are the most effective tool that has been created in achieving the goal of herd immunity.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (4)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #22 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:00:10 Citează 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ January 6th 2021,00:07:24 )

You're not getting that oscar Cameron, stop trying. Especially when the topic being discussed is actually important.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Posturi: 2455
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (10)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #23 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:00:55 Citează 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 5th 2021,23:56:56 )

The vaccines which are being rolled out in the next few days have been scarcely tested and have presented major side effects for those who take it. Will you take the risk and take the Covid vaccine if it will allow you to return to normal life quicker?
If you want to start an actual debate, maybe you should present the subject without bias and give your own opinion in a separate post? :)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Posturi: 12503
  Ţară:
Finlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (12)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #24 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:13:00 (editat ultima dată Ian 6 2021, 01:13:28 de Mikko Heikkinen) Citează 

ok so the guy there has "proof" of her bad condition/death

no posts in instagram (neither do I and am still alive) :)
Sebastian Vettel is also alive without social media

My point is: Not posting on social media doesn't make a person dead, there is existence outside of it.

Actually... the trick to living can be staying away from social media :)
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Posturi: 6126
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (5)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #25 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:17:28 Citează 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ January 6th 2021,01:13:00 )

no posts in instagram (neither do I and am still alive)

Ditto - I would have died years ago if this was a condition of living :)
Jun Ho
(Grupa Amateur - 78)

Posturi: 8525
  Ţară:
Hong Kong 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #26 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:20:06 Citează 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ January 6th 2021,01:13:00 )

Actually... the trick to living can be staying away from social media :)

This is correct. I regret selling my soul to Instagram. :)
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (8)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #27 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:24:06 Citează 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 6th 2021,00:40:17 )

Jasper the vast majority of those who died had preexisting health conditions and were likely to die of something anyway, it simply happened to be COVID. I'm more worried when a young nurse gets horrendously ill from a vaccine than a 90 year old woman with a dozen health complications dies from a bad flu.

My point is: just because some anonymous account on Instagram posted a story about someone dying after receiving a vaccine doesn't mean that the vaccine kills. Spreading vague rumours like that doesn't help anyone. Provide documented cases or shut up (I'm not saying this to you, but to people in general who like to start a panic based on half-truths or blatant lies).

Maybe a nurse somewhere got sick... so what? How many people got really sick after getting the vaccine, per 100.000 vaccinated people? How does that number compare to the normal rate of people getting sick? Does it seem like an unacceptable number? And did they really get sick from the vaccine or was there a different cause? If Kyle gets an appendicitis tomorrow, are we going to blame it on the vaccine too?
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Grupa Amateur - 88)

Posturi: 357
  Ţară:
S.U.A. 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (20)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #28 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:31:59 Citează 
Quote ( Erik Harken @ January 6th 2021,00:17:55 )

This. I'm not an expert but the way this vaccine works is totally different than other vaccines, and is supposed to be much much safer.

For the sake the people I care about, and those I may come in contact with, I will get the 2 doses of vaccine... and I have already had covid. (not a fun experience)

Can't agree with some of the posts in here about who covid affects - I have a team member who works for me who lost 4 family members to covid, 2 under the age of 40 and one under the age of 50. No pre-existing health conditions either.

Protect those you care about by doing the right thing. You're less likely to have side affects than you are to actually contract the virus, so it's a no-brainer if you're doing simple math :)

George Togas
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Posturi: 1634
  Ţară:
Grecia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (3)
Postare veche #29 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:35:21 Citează 
There is a case here in Greece with the 2nd director of a publicbhospital that got the vaccine and 2 days later he has to enter the intensive care with extreme pneumonia symptoms.
Tested multiple times for Covid and he was always negative. No other viruses found.
He has been checked before he gets the vaccine for allergies or any other historical symptoms and it's easy to figure it out because of his position and role.
No nees from him good or bad the last 2 days.

On the other hand,I am not going to get the vaccine,as I haven't got any other vaccine or drug for many years, except of course from the mandatory childhood vaccines.
I am not against them. My daughter has got every single vaccine that she has to get till now and she will take more in the future.
I just feel strong enough and I have managed to stay health without drugs till now.
Except a very serious issue I faced 3 years ago. And it's gone (I hope).
George Togas
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Posturi: 1634
  Ţară:
Grecia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (7)
Postare veche #30 postat Ian 6 2021, 01:40:37 (editat ultima dată Ian 6 2021, 01:41:56 de George Togas) Citează 
Quote ( Darryl Kucmerowski @ January 6th 2021,01:31:59 )

I'm not an expert but the way this vaccine works is totally different than other vaccines, and is supposed to be much much safer.
Safer?
Why didn't we have such vaccines earlier if they are (supposed to be) safer?
Are they a new discovery?
What a coincidence....
Pagina [12 3 ... 7 8 9 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite

Răspunde la acest subiect