Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S86 Community Awards - Voting Stage Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados
Página « 1 2 3 [4 Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S86 Community Awards - Voting Stage 108 respostas
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #91 colocada 16 Abr 2022, 22:16:59 Citar 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ April 16th 2022,22:14:55 )

Right, a final word from me...

Thanks for hosting Kyle! I hope you get your motivation...

And congrats to everyone on their oscars, particularly Keith for the HoF! Welcome! :P
Paul Brosnan
(Grupo Amateur - 70)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (10)
Mensagem antiga #92 colocada 16 Abr 2022, 22:53:20 Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 16th 2022,22:14:36 )

Right, a final word from me...

I'm going to be brutally honest, i haven't had much, if at all any motivation for this seasons oscars. If i'm being even more brutally honest, i haven't for the past couple of seasons. The past couple honestly its felt more of a chore rather than pleasure. Each time, as soon as i see its race 15, i think "oh god, i've got to do this again" not a "I can finally open this again" and the lack of activity hasn't really helped the course. I do agree, the oscars potentially needs a major overhaul in terms of categories, the way stuff is presented and maybe more. And while its been an honour to host for 26 seasons of the oscars, more than anyone, at the moment, its feeling like it could potentially be time to hand over to someone else. I'll think about it over the new few weeks, maybe a little spark can ignite my love for the oscars again, maybe an overhaul is what is needed, but at the moment, it could be my last. If anyone does wanna put their name in the hat for it, be my guest, just make sure you can actually put the time and effort in it, and when i say time, i mean the good 4-5 hours!

Congrats to all the oscar winners tonight, hopefully the tradition of the oscars continue in one form or another, cause its been a legacy for a while and should never die!

That's some fine work but you may as well just retire it Kyle.
George Togas
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Grécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #93 colocada 16 Abr 2022, 23:08:01 Citar 
Thanks For hosting Kyle and grats to the winners.
Very happy that the game I host shared the top and that Keith entered the Hall of Fame. I can nominate someone else now :)
Also surprised that noone had nominated Vitolins till the last moment.
Jack Wemyss
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (7)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #94 colocada 16 Abr 2022, 23:36:24 Citar 
Which team is Joe Manifold really supporting next season????

Whatever happened with this seasons Oscars, @Kyle Morris (P17) needs to be given huge credit for his efforts over multiple seasons.

Well played mate, if anyone deserves the community contribution award, it is him. I reckon that works out at €7.50 in credits in today's money
Geir Pukk
(Grupo Amateur - 38)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #95 colocada 16 Abr 2022, 23:49:47 Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 16th 2022,21:48:40 )

ITS A TIE BEYWEEN GEIR PUKK AND RICARDO ANTUNES

https://imgur.com/rpSHbxo

So we have another tie, congratulations (you don't know if i'm being sarcastic now or not) Now we have a sarcasm off between these two, go!

I can’t even describe what an honor it is to share this award with one of the greatest sarcastic minds of our time. Thanks to everyone who thought that I come close to that level and gave me their vote!
Keith Partridge
(Grupo Amateur - 51)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #96 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 00:01:46 Citar 
Wow... Just wow...

Thanks for voting me into the Hall of Fame.... Looking at the names on there I am not sure I deserve to be there with such giants of this great game but I will take it!!!

Equally pleased that PYF shared best game with Podium Prediction - I will have to change the heading post on PYF now!! George has done a great job taking PP onto a new level with first Mike and then Xavier - congrats to them and all the other winners.

Thanks though to Kyle for running the Oscars for all these seasons - fully appreciate and understand what you said earlier but if they don't carry on they will be missed.....
Joe Manifold
(Grupo Rookie - 8)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #97 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 00:12:15 Citar 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ April 16th 2022,23:36:24 )

Which team is Joe Manifold really supporting next season???

I already have a City shirt so I'll support Deportivo Wanker then.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Grupo Amateur - 16)

País:
Moçambique 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #98 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 08:46:15 Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 16th 2022,21:00:19 )

BRAD MARSHALL

https://imgur.com/IeuXS5g

Could it be anyone else? Maybe Brad just wasn't a champion in people's eyes, but he managed to do it! And with this, he steps up to the stage, and makes a mess of the entire of it...

That's actually a very good "deep fake" of the actual winner.
https://media.giphy.com/media/llOZS4TYCDHHOKx3vX/giphy.gif
Xavier Porta
(Grupo Amateur - 73)

País:
Espanha 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #99 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 11:13:09 Citar 
Thanks for hosting, Kyle. You are an amazing host, you have to be sure.
Congrats to Keith entering the HoF and for his silly game PYF, winner joint with Podium Pred., congrats George ! ;) I am going to modify our OP to include this Oscar award

Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #100 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 12:47:19 Citar 
Thanks for hosting Kyle - do hope you find the motivation to carry on in future!

Congrats Keith on HoF too...definitely deserved :)

As for the SG Awards, that's PYF's 1st ever Oscar win - though for Podium Prediction it's the 5th win (now making it the 4th Most Successful game in GPRO history...behind only SRS, F1R and TERG).

It's Xavier's 1st game win, but George's 3rd (putting him joint 6th on the all-time list). Meanwhile it's Keith 2nd win (after winning with Podium Prediction itself a few seasons ago) - though he is only the 9th host to win the award with more than 1 different game!

Finally, that win for me for Best Host is my 7th (thanks everyone who voted!) and puts me within 2 of the power-duo that are Abdalla and Halford! 4 in a row is also the best ever run of victories as well - which means a huge amount to me (as those who have met me on GPRO meetings know!) and definitely makes me eager to continue my efforts within that world :)
Xavier Porta
(Grupo Amateur - 73)

País:
Espanha 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #101 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 12:55:25 Citar 
Of course, congrats to Jonathan too :)

Quote ( George Togas @ April 12th 2022,23:49:42 )

JOINT WINNER in best silly game category in S69, S71, S81, S82 & S86 GPRO Oscars

Yes, it is the 5th win of PP .
Very interesting all these statistics you have about Gpro Oscars.
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #102 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 13:01:36 Citar 
I just keep the ones related to Forum Games tbh :)
Jack Wemyss
(Grupo Pro - 8)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #103 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 13:09:49 Citar 
https://www.uksoccershop.com/p-202555/deportivo-wanka-2020-2...

@Joe Manifold (R8)
Richard Robin Paukson
(Grupo Amateur - 16)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #104 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 15:06:33 Citar 
Thank you for hosting the Oscars, Kyle!

And thanks a lot for the Oscar in category 19. It seemed like one of the most difficult categories to choose, as all candidates (and even a few people who didn't make the list) would have deserved it a lot. I invite all of you that would like to experience another side of the community, to the server. :)

And of course, congrats Keith! It's nice to see a long-time manager receive some recognition.
Alexander Kunze
(Grupo Pro - 2)

País:
Alemanha 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #105 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 22:05:24 Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 16th 2022,20:43:10 )

10. Best Manager in Rookie & Amateur:

Alexander - 16 wins, 168 points, not much else to say really. only 13 fastest laps, disappointing

Thanks very much to all voters. <3

Its a pleasure to me.

It was nearly a perfect season, of course I was looking for the 170points achievement but missed it so close. Anyway it was very much fun.

Thanky for hosting the oskars again Kyle! I think its part of the game and should be continiued. I'd like to see the ceremony back to first race day when most ppl are online anyway.

Congrats to all other winners too, especially to Brad for an amazing season and well deserved title. Enjoy it.

Kyle Morris
(Grupo Pro - 17)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #106 colocada 17 Abr 2022, 22:15:15 Citar 
Unfortunately I'm simply too busy on a Friday now to do it on a Friday unfortunately
Sagar Abhyankar
(Grupo Amateur - 60)

País:
Índia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #107 colocada 18 Abr 2022, 05:55:10 Citar 
Thanks Kyle.... You did a wonderful job hosting this seasons oscars....
Kyle Morris
(Grupo Pro - 17)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #108 colocada 26 Mai 2022, 11:54:25 Citar 
i'm still looking for a co-host. I can do all the behind the scenes stuff to do with getting the charts ready and all that, but need someone to present the votes :) And not just someone who posts it, you have to actually make an effort in posting and talk about it a little bit, anyone can just post a few charts

Also, still looking for this to have a bit of a overhaul, but i'm fearing its a little too late in the day for this to happen, but open to suggestions. Less categories? More relevant categories? Throw idea's out there
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Pro - 15)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #109 colocada 26 Mai 2022, 21:18:06 Citar 
I may be open to a collaboration...PM me what you need me to to do and I'll think about it.
Página « 1 2 3 [4 Ir rapidamente para a página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S86 Community Awards - Voting Stage Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados

Responder a este tópico