Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 395 [396397 ... 609 610 611 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Tópico: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 respostas
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11848 colocada 30 Set 2022, 09:22:27 Citar 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ September 30th 2022,08:33:51 )

Just want to say regarding the pipeline. I don't understand why Russia would want to sabotage it. They control the supply anyway. Why damage the infrastructure when they can stop the supply without that?

I am not supporting what Russia is doing in Ukraine, but them getting the blame for Nord stream sabotage seems weird. I dont get what could be their motivation to do that. To me it seems more like retaliation from Ukraine because of the attacks on their energy infrastructure.

I said this earlier Ilia, but it’s another deflection away from the real aim of Russia which is the war.
it could well be a false flag operation but we will never know because anything Russia says recently…. You can take it that in reality it’s the opposite.
Honestly, I wouldn’t ever put anything past them.
Rogue state of the highest order now.
Michael Jones
(Grupo Rookie - 149)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (10)
Mensagem antiga #11849 colocada 30 Set 2022, 09:26:19 Citar 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 30th 2022,09:17:53 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,07:46:27 )

Quote ( Mattias Svensson @ September 29th 2022,22:08:05 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 29th 2022,16:26:24 )

Except that sham election was actually held in USA

The big difference is that the cheater (Trump) didnt manage to win despite his efforts.

A democratic election within a nation is fundamentally different from what was held in occupied parts of Ukraine.

The cheats were the so called democrat party.

1000"s of dead people voted.Some counties got more postal ballots returned than had been sent out.

In some areas counting was stopped when Trump was well ahead.

When recounting was restarted all the votes that then came in were for Biden

Why do you think the democrat controlled congress is trying to pass a new election law that allows voters to vote for 5 days after voting day.

In the USA you can get away with voting without showing any ID

Wrong thread Michael.
Go set up your own thread on Trump….oh you wont be allowed to according to GPRO rules.
so stop putting it on here.

Posters said Russian vote was a sham .

I said just like the USA election was.

Then posters like you said it wasnt .

But your so brainwashed that Trump was bad you wont look at what democrats did and still doing.
Stephen Montague
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (8)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11850 colocada 30 Set 2022, 09:45:39 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,09:22:22 )

Quote ( Stephen Montague @ September 30th 2022,09:16:49 )

Michael Conspiracy Theorist Jones, you are not doing yourself any favours posting links to such ridiculous sites, I've visited that site many months ago, and that site is so one sided it beggars belief, honestly if you actually believe the stuff posted there it really does say ALOT about you

so you would rather people believe what the BBC say then?

There not bias at all are they?

So according to you because that site publishes different opinions to you its lies?

Democrats have voted to allow illegals to vote,Is this a lie?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/cant-win-dont-cheat...

time to piss on your parade matey boy

Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.” He is also a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and hoaxer. He is the owner, founder and editor of FAR RIGHT (says alot about you Michael) fake news website The gateway pundit

Floris Maljers
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11851 colocada 30 Set 2022, 09:59:15 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,08:40:56 )

You should stop reading mainstream media then you might find out who actually cheated .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/go-democrat-operati...

Best argument ever. Don't trust mainstream media, trust fringe media, twitter and other never verified channels *eyeroll*

Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11852 colocada 30 Set 2022, 11:11:16 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,09:26:19 )

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 30th 2022,09:17:53 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,07:46:27 )

Quote ( Mattias Svensson @ September 29th 2022,22:08:05 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 29th 2022,16:26:24 )

Except that sham election was actually held in USA

The big difference is that the cheater (Trump) didnt manage to win despite his efforts.

A democratic election within a nation is fundamentally different from what was held in occupied parts of Ukraine.

The cheats were the so called democrat party.

1000"s of dead people voted.Some counties got more postal ballots returned than had been sent out.

In some areas counting was stopped when Trump was well ahead.

When recounting was restarted all the votes that then came in were for Biden

Why do you think the democrat controlled congress is trying to pass a new election law that allows voters to vote for 5 days after voting day.

In the USA you can get away with voting without showing any ID

Wrong thread Michael.
Go set up your own thread on Trump….oh you wont be allowed to according to GPRO rules.
so stop putting it on here.

Posters said Russian vote was a sham .

I said just like the USA election was.

Then posters like you said it wasnt .

But your so brainwashed that Trump was bad you wont look at what democrats did and still doing.

And on, and on, and on, and on, and on……………………………..
Michael Jones
(Grupo Rookie - 149)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (7)
Mensagem antiga #11853 colocada 30 Set 2022, 11:37:42 Citar 
Quote ( Stephen Montague @ September 30th 2022,09:45:39 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 30th 2022,09:22:22 )

Quote ( Stephen Montague @ September 30th 2022,09:16:49 )

Michael Conspiracy Theorist Jones, you are not doing yourself any favours posting links to such ridiculous sites, I've visited that site many months ago, and that site is so one sided it beggars belief, honestly if you actually believe the stuff posted there it really does say ALOT about you

so you would rather people believe what the BBC say then?

There not bias at all are they?

So according to you because that site publishes different opinions to you its lies?

Democrats have voted to allow illegals to vote,Is this a lie?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/cant-win-dont-cheat...

time to piss on your parade matey boy

Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.” He is also a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and hoaxer. He is the owner, founder and editor of FAR RIGHT (says alot about you Michael) fake news website The gateway pundit

I do know about Jim Hoft and what he stands for and yes you could say im centre right and dont believe we should send any money to Ukraine especially when we have ex forces sleeping on the streets of england.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11854 colocada 30 Set 2022, 12:29:35 Citar 

Just want to say regarding the pipeline. I don't understand why Russia would want to sabotage it. They control the supply anyway. Why damage the infrastructure when they can stop the supply without that?

Russia has three very strong motives for doing this:

1. Even without counting, it is easy to understand that repairing a gas pipeline or building it from scratch is much cheaper than paying penalties (which, as it turned out, are in contracts) for broken contracts for gas transportation to the EU. Ahead, after the war or when it is frozen, Russia will face multibillion-dollar lawsuits in European arbitrations due to the disruption of deliveries under contracts and, I think, due to the transition to settlement in rubles too.

2. Disrupting gas supplies to the EU, but already under the pretext of an inoperable gas pipeline, and not simply because of a refusal to pump gas - in fact, the final stage of the energy war with the EU

3. To show that no one and nothing is safe, that Russia must be reckoned with and listened to its desires regarding Ukraine - otherwise something may happen on other gas-, oil- pipelines or Internet cables.

Each of these versions has strengths and weaknesses. Of course, not only Russia had a motive and opportunity, but I described what Moscow could be guided by. Perhaps Stoltenberg will clarify something today, although the results of the investigation should not be expected so early.

Quintus Vanghaele
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11855 colocada 30 Set 2022, 12:48:52 Citar 

I am not supporting what Russia is doing in Ukraine, but them getting the blame for Nord stream sabotage seems weird. I dont get what could be their motivation to do that. To me it seems more like retaliation from Ukraine because of the attacks on their energy infrastructure.

Yep, I know a nation that has a lot more to gain by it. ;-)
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11856 colocada 30 Set 2022, 13:04:04 Citar 
Quote ( Alex Holland @ September 28th 2022,00:21:01 )

A while back Dymitry was saying Gorbachev was a traitor to Russia. Let me look at that comment briefly.

Thanks to you, Alex, there is an opportunity to digress a little from the topic of war. Dmitry's position is the position of 90% of Russian society, in fact, those who even know about the existence of Gorbachev.

These statements are groundless, due to the reasons you described, and here you can add the fact that the "planned economy" in itself is a road to nowhere. No matter how many resources you have, if there is no way to effectively and quickly dispose of them, they just won’t be there. Therefore, yes, Gorbachev has already received a broken trough, which began to crack from the end of the 60s.

Claims that Gorbachev destroyed the USSR - from the same opera that Ukraine received a "good economy" in 1991 - are all myths, the source of which is the unwillingness to accept the bitter (for the Soviet patriot) truth that this state was based: on the theory of inexhaustible natural resources and intimidate populations that could be exploited. But when it came time to compete with the economies of Western countries, it turned out that everything (except for rare exceptions) that the USSR produced lagged behind, sometimes for decades, in quality and innovation from what Western countries produced.

Regarding the exploitation of the population - I do not know the average salary, so just an example for clarity. Let a person receive 120 rubles a month. It seems that from 3 to 7 went to utilities, about 40 - for food, at home and at work, and a more 20-30 - for clothes (if you count the average annual spending). It remained, in fact, not so much, and this money people put aside for the purchase of household appliances. But even here, not everything is simple, even if you has money, one had to stand in line, sometimes months and years, to buy it. As a result, people accumulated a lot of money in savings books, which they could not spend at all, and which then simply evaporated, with the collapse of the USSR. The economy of this country was built in the likeness of a financial pyramid, which, although it existed for a long time due to the large amount of resources, could not exist forever.

Therefore, whoever led the USSR in recent years - Chernenko, Andropov, Gorbachev ... the result would be the same - in the eyes of the "Soviet patriot" who did not see beyond his nose, and was pumped to capacity with similar myths - any leader - was would be a traitor. I in no way justify Gorbachev himself, he was still that bastard, but the collapse of the USSR is definitely not his fault.

Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11857 colocada 30 Set 2022, 14:50:50 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 14:51:05 por Jimmy Holm) Citar 
I recommend watching Putin's speech from today for comedic purposes. He's literally blaming the west for everything his own country and regime are. It's hilarious how precisely he describes himself and Russia.
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (5)
Mensagem antiga #11858 colocada 30 Set 2022, 14:52:48 Citar 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 30th 2022,14:50:50 )

I recommend watching Putin's speech from today for comedic purposes. He's literally blaming the west for everything his own country and regime are. It's hilarious how precisely he describes himself and Russia.
But you have to admit that the same can be said the other way around. The West accuses Russia of exactly the same thing that the West itself is doing.)
Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11859 colocada 30 Set 2022, 15:05:09 Citar 
Disappointingly no nuclear threats today, the speech dragged on for so long it got boring but the first half or so is hilarious.

All it was today was Putin's fanfiction novel, no actual content.
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11860 colocada 30 Set 2022, 15:27:03 Citar 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ September 30th 2022,14:52:48 )

Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 30th 2022,14:50:50 )

But you have to admit that the same can be said the other way around. The West accuses Russia of exactly the same thing that the West itself is doing.)

No, absolutely not…. It’s all Russias fault whether it’s it’s fault or not.
wont say her fault because that humanises a completely immoral nation with a fuckwit leader.
This is all going one way…… and I hope Dumbitry is on the front line getting shot at first.
He won’t of course, spineless coward.

WW3 is coming down the line folks.

Yeah, ALL the countries of the west are being accused by Russia whereas ONLY Russia accuses the west.
i think we should have a referendum at gunpoint ot a vote as to who is right….. All the western countries v Russia, should make a “fair” vote.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11861 colocada 30 Set 2022, 16:04:22 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 16:21:55 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
Zelensky said that Ukraine is submitting an accelerated application for NATO membership - following the results of the RNBO meeting, which took place in parallel with the speech of the khuilo.

I wonder if this is related to Stoltenberg's speech or is it just an attempt to take advantage of the situation. And if it was agreed in advance, does this mean that Ukraine will follow the scenario of North and South Korea. Zelenskiy’s rhetoric doesn’t look like he intends to give up Ukrainian territories. If so, then either NATO's position has changed, or it's just PR from the presidential administration. If the second - it is a losing move. But, judging by the close cooperation and the absence of any misunderstanding with west countries, I assume that it is the first one. To just talk about it like that would be the height of frivolity.

I once read about the option proposed by Georgia - the country joins NATO, but without the territories annexed by Russia. NATO guarantees will extend to the territory controlled by Georgia at the time of accession. Georgia will seek the return of the territories through diplomacy.

For Ukraine, this would be an acceptable option if it were only about Crimea. But now, when the Armed Forces of Ukraine are present in all the new "annexed" territories, it is not at all clear how this can work for us.

All will be clarified by the speeches of Stoltenberg and Guterres in a couple of hours.
Rob Wigley
(Grupo Amateur - 65)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11862 colocada 30 Set 2022, 17:07:07 Citar 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ September 30th 2022,14:52:48 )

The West accuses Russia of exactly the same thing that the West itself is doing.)

That's true, we are doing the same thing as the Russian Fuhrer. In fact just today the west annexed 4 regions from Russia, namely Moscow, St Petersburg, Sochi and Kazan. These annexations are non-negotiable and permanent and follow referendums where an astonishing 99% of Russians voted in favour of joining the west!

That's how this works right?
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (5)
Mensagem antiga #11863 colocada 30 Set 2022, 17:19:39 Citar 
Quote ( Rob Wigley @ September 30th 2022,17:07:07 )

That's true, we are doing the same thing as the Russian Fuhrer. In fact just today the west annexed 4 regions from Russia, namely Moscow, St Petersburg, Sochi and Kazan. These annexations are non-negotiable and permanent and follow referendums where an astonishing 99% of Russians voted in favour of joining the west!

That's how this works right?
Don't turn everything into a farce. Better explain what England did with the Falklands?
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11864 colocada 30 Set 2022, 18:36:57 Citar 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ September 30th 2022,17:19:39 )

Don't turn everything into a farce. Better explain what England did with the Falklands?

And what is your perception of this ?
Senya Isaev
(Grupo Rookie - 44)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11865 colocada 30 Set 2022, 18:40:10 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 18:40:20 por Senya Isaev) Citar 

That's how this works right? Don't turn everything into a farce. Better explain what England did with the Falklands?

And the Germans? Germans are barbarians! They destroyed Rome!
Robert Kearney
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11866 colocada 30 Set 2022, 18:43:21 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 18:44:23 por Robert Kearney) Citar 
Here is what I read up on.
personally I wasnt about in 1833 !

The English navigator John Davis in the Desire may have been the first person to sight the Falklands, in 1592, but it was the Dutchman Sebald de Weerdt who made the first undisputed sighting of them about 1600. The English captain John Strong made the first recorded landing in the Falklands, in 1690, and named the sound between the two main islands after Viscount Falkland, a British naval official. The name was later applied to the whole island group. The French navigator Louis-Antoine de Bougainville founded the islands’ first settlement, on East Falkland, in 1764, and he named the islands the Malovines. The British, in 1765, were the first to settle West Falkland, but they were driven off in 1770 by the Spanish, who had bought out the French settlement about 1767. The British outpost on West Falkland was restored in 1771 after threat of war, but then the British withdrew from the island in 1774 for reasons of economy, without renouncing their claim to the Falklands. Spain maintained a settlement on East Falkland (which it called Soledad Island) until 1811.

In 1820 the Buenos Aires government, which had declared its independence from Spain in 1816, proclaimed its sovereignty over the Falklands. In 1831 the U.S. warship Lexington destroyed the Argentine settlement on East Falkland in reprisal for the arrest of three U.S. ships that had been hunting seals in the area. In early 1833 a British force expelled the few remaining Argentine officials from the island without firing a shot. In 1841 a British civilian lieutenant governor was appointed for the Falklands, and by 1885 a British community of some 1,800 people on the islands was self-supporting. Argentina regularly protested Britain’s occupation of the islands.

After World War II the issue of sovereignty over the Falkland Islands shifted to the United Nations when, in 1964, the islands’ status was debated by the UN committee on decolonization. Argentina based its claim to the Falklands on papal bulls of 1493 modified by the Treaty of Tordesillas (1494), by which Spain and Portugal had divided the New World between themselves; on succession from Spain; on the islands’ proximity to South America; and on the need to end a colonial situation. Britain based its claim on its “open, continuous, effective possession, occupation, and administration” of the islands since 1833 and its determination to apply to the Falklanders the principle of self-determination as recognized in the United Nations Charter. Britain asserted that, far from ending a colonial situation, Argentine rule and control of the lives of the Falklanders against their wishes would in fact create one.

In 1965 the UN General Assembly approved a resolution inviting Britain and Argentina to hold discussions to find a peaceful solution to the dispute. These protracted discussions were still proceeding in February 1982, but on April 2 Argentina’s military government invaded the Falklands. This act started the Falkland Islands War, which ended 10 weeks later with the surrender of the Argentine forces at Stanley to British troops who had forcibly reoccupied the islands. Although Britain and Argentina reestablished full diplomatic relations in 1990, the issue of sovereignty remained a point of contention. In the early 21st century Britain continued to maintain some 2,000 troops on the islands. In January 2009 a new constitution came into effect that strengthened the Falklands’ local democratic government and reserved for the islanders their right to determine the territory’s political status. In a referendum held in March 2013, islanders voted nearly unanimously to remain a British overseas territory.

So yeah, not sure if we need to justify it today. Argentina tried to take it back, the Uk resisted and fought for it. Very similar to Russia in those 4 Ukrainian regions ( NOT)

Another example of whataboutism that doesn’t hold water.
Rob Wigley
(Grupo Amateur - 65)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11867 colocada 30 Set 2022, 19:09:39 Citar 

So you admit invading a country, annexing its territories and staging fake elections there is a farce? Glad we're finally on the same page!

Ok since you asked I will explain the Falklands. They were first settled by the French and the British in the 1770s, over 40 years before Argentina even existed, the French part quickly fell under Spanish rule, and later British rule. A couple hundred years later the dictator in Argentina decided to invade them to distract from his own internal political problems back home, as we all know the invasion failed and he was soon removed from power and eventually prosecuted for military misconduct by his own country. The end.

Now you can choose to deny all that if you so wish, because 'everything Britain does = bad' but those are the facts.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11868 colocada 30 Set 2022, 19:15:40 Citar 
War in Ukraine. Total estimated losses of the Russian occupying forces for the 219th day (30.09.22)
~59080(+500) In personnel
264(+2) Aircraft
225(+1) Helicopters
2338(+13) Tanks
4932(+23) BBM
1391(+6) Artillery systems
176(+1) Air defense means
333(+2) RSZV
3768(+17) Automotive equipment and tanks with PMM
15 Ships and boats
1003(+8) Operational-tactical UAVs
246 Cruise missiles
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11869 colocada 30 Set 2022, 19:17:07 Citar 
Ukraine submits an application to join NATO - Zelenskyi

Volodymyr Zelenskyi submits an application for Ukraine to join NATO.

President Volodymyr Zelenskyi announced that Ukraine has submitted an application for accelerated accession to the North Atlantic Alliance.

Zelensky's direct speech: "De facto, we have already made our way to NATO. De facto, we have already proven compatibility with the Alliance's standards. They are real for Ukraine - real on the battlefield and in all aspects of our interaction. We trust each other, we help each other, and we protect each other. That's what the Alliance is. De facto.

Today, Ukraine is applying to make it de jure. In a process that is consistent with our value in protecting our entire community. In an expedited manner.

We are taking our decisive step by signing Ukraine's application for accelerated accession to NATO."
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #11870 colocada 30 Set 2022, 19:32:36 Citar 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 30th 2022,18:36:57 )

And what is your perception of this ?
I read about these islands, I was interested. It's a very complicated story. I think this is a disputed conflict territory. I don't understand much about it, and it's very far from me. These are the internal affairs of Argentina and England, as well as the countries that are located near these islands. I shouldn't have poked my nose into these things. Russia should not go there. That's what I think.

Quote ( Senya Isaev @ September 30th 2022,18:40:10 )

That's how this works right? Don't turn everything into a farce. Better explain what England did with the Falklands?

And the Germans? Germans are barbarians! They destroyed Rome!
I agree. There is no need to remember the past. So don't think about Crimea. And after a while I suggest not to think about the 4 regions of Ukraine. Is that your logic? Or does this logic only work one way?
Rob Wigley
(Grupo Amateur - 65)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11871 colocada 30 Set 2022, 20:01:16 Citar 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ September 30th 2022,19:32:36 )

I agree. There is no need to remember the past. So don't think about Crimea. And after a while I suggest not to think about the 4 regions of Ukraine. Is that your logic? Or does this logic only work one way?

I'd personally say it lasts for as long as the regime that committed the crimes lasts, and for as long as the support for the act lasts within the country that committed them. The case here is Putin is still in charge, and the majority of Russians support these actions.

I have no personal anti-Russian agenda, actually until recently I had a Russian colleague at work and found it interesting the things he told me about his childhood in Russia and Russian cuisine, jellied meats and jellied fish etc. We didn't discuss the war much at all but he was completely against it, and I don't judge him at all for it. He has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine. It's purely Putin and those who support what he is doing I have a problem with, whether they be Russian, Belarussian or even British, I don't care.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupo Amateur - 76)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11872 colocada 30 Set 2022, 20:40:17 Citar 
Quote ( Rob Wigley @ September 30th 2022,20:01:16 )

I'd personally say it lasts for as long as the regime that committed the crimes lasts, and for as long as the support for the act lasts within the country that committed them. The case here is Putin is still in charge, and the majority of Russians support these actions.

I have no personal anti-Russian agenda, actually until recently I had a Russian colleague at work and found it interesting the things he told me about his childhood in Russia and Russian cuisine, jellied meats and jellied fish etc. We didn't discuss the war much at all but he was completely against it, and I don't judge him at all for it. He has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine. It's purely Putin and those who support what he is doing I have a problem with, whether they be Russian, Belarussian or even British, I don't care.
He deceived you - Russian cuisine does not exist!!! The only thing that can be attributed to Russian dishes is shchi))) This is a very mysterious dish - very disgusting to the taste, which few people have tried))) Everything else - especially jellied meats - Ukrainian dishes! Russians steal everything!!! And cooking is no exception!!!
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #11873 colocada 30 Set 2022, 20:59:26 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 21:00:17 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
By the way, whose jellied meats is unlikely to ever be established. But, definitely, in Russian cuisine, which is rather meager due to the climate, it occupies an important place.

But no one will forgive Russia for trying to steal borscht. And since I use emoticons responsibly, I'm speaking without a hint of irony now.

Regarding Stoltenberg's statements - exactly what was expected. After 8 months of the war, NATO, in fact, has not changed the wording - just like before the war, Stoltenberg is now talking about freely joining the alliance. Today, an unofficial roll call has begun, so far we have 4/30. I can answer the skeptics - Hungary has never spoken out in principle against Ukraine's participation in the alliance.

In the meantime, we have a firm statement by the United States and allies of their intention to support Ukraine in the return of its territories, and most importantly, real assistance in realizing this.

I don’t know what this winter will be like, I don’t know if Belarus will officially enter the war, I don’t know if Russia will be able to build up offensive potential again (I’m almost sure that it won’t), but I’m sure of one thing - there are more adequate people in the world than fanatics who, with the help of weapons, are ready to make their dreams come true. And I know for sure that Ukraine, in need of international support, will receive it, because we have no other option - we can either defend ourselves or disappear from the world map.

Thanks to everyone who is ready to help - whether with a word, or with the opportunity to shelter a Ukrainian refugee, or give him a job. All this cannot be valued in money.
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (4)
Mensagem antiga #11874 colocada 30 Set 2022, 21:08:14 Citar 
Quote ( Rob Wigley @ September 30th 2022,20:01:16 )

in Russia, only a rare fool was for the war. Everyone was against the war. But what happened happened, there is no turning back. And this situation has shown that Russia can only count on itself. It's very easy to be Russian, live in England and talk about the peculiarities of nutrition. Those who have remained in Russia are at war and, unfortunately, have to choose - you against your country or you with it together. And I think that any person in the world (even a Ukrainian) will respect the choice of a normal Russian. Even if you don't like the position of the Russians.
About the food. Read the opinions below yours. I read them with a smile. But one thing is obvious. If everything goes as it is now, in 100 years they will tell you that you also stole the Queen of England from Ukraine.
Jimmy Holm
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (8)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11875 colocada 30 Set 2022, 21:42:56 Citar 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ September 30th 2022,21:08:14 )

in Russia, only a rare fool was for the war.

So what's your opinion on people like Dmitry?

Those who have remained in Russia are at war and, unfortunately, have to choose - you against your country or you with it together. And I think that any person in the world (even a Ukrainian) will respect the choice of a normal Russian.

Are you saying that no matter what your country does, you'll support it?
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Ucrânia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #11876 colocada 30 Set 2022, 21:50:08 (Editado em 30 Set 2022, 21:58:09 por Ihor Rusnak) Citar 
I apologize for interfering with your conversation, but...

And I think that any person in the world (even a Ukrainian) will respect the choice of a normal Russian.

No, it will not. For we think differently, we do not think in terms of "duty to the country", even if it is pursuing a criminal policy. We think in terms of ethical choice.

Jimmy made it clear to you that he would not go to fight on Russian territory, but he would go to defend Ukraine on our territory if take order. The same applies to me and most Ukrainians. That is why the border cities of Russia have not yet drowned in the blood of the civilian population, despite the fact that your army is doing in Ukraine - only yesterday's Dnieper and Zaporozhye give us the right (maybe not according to the law) to attack your cities. But I, and many Ukrainians, are convinced that this will still be wrong.

Therefore, no, we will not respect the choice of those who came here to carry out a criminal order. Respect is given to those who come out to protest, even if not all for reasons of disagreement with the war.

But Russia does not necessarily have to identify itself through the prism of its leader. That "normal man" instead of fulfilling the whims of his "president" can fulfill the whims of his wife or daughter.

When you get rid of this identification, then you will get the opportunity to work normally with the whole world, and not just "count on yourself."

About the food. Read the opinions below yours. I read them with a smile. But one thing is obvious. If everything goes as it is now, in 100 years they will tell you that you also stole the Queen of England from Ukraine.

Oh, don't even try to use my words against Ukraine. I always try to use facts and sometimes correct people who are on the same side as me. For there is nothing shameful in the fact that a person made a mistake and that this mistake was pointed out to him.

But only this does not apply to Russians, who, despite the fact that they have the opportunity to work with facts, constantly use their false picture of the world.

Therefore, yes - jelly meat is a controversial dish, and not only between Ukraine and Russia or, honestly, its indigenous peoples. But many moments remain unchanged - Russia is a thief - from the name to a huge part of Ukrainian history, which is connected with the hoax of Kievan Rus, the church and much more.

in Russia, only a rare fool was for the war.

Only a rare fool himself wanted to fight - this is true, but many, many millions supported this war, as they supported the occupation of Crimea in their time. You can call it whatever you like, but I will call it the desire of the Russian people, who draw it from their culture and distorted history.

Those who have remained in Russia are at war and, unfortunately, have to choose - you against your country or you with it together.

You do not even notice the substitution of concepts. Yes, now Russia is a collective Putin, but if you try to change the government and abandon neo-imperial ambitions (yes, to condemn part of your past, as Western countries did - the British and French, Germans and Americans), then the next generation will not have to choose between "betrayal" and "country".

Another thing is that me, Jimmy and a few other people in this thread do not believe that this can happen in the foreseeable future. But what I know for sure is that our actions say more about us than our words. So far, the Russian people are inactive, and a huge part of them, although passively (fortunately), support this war.

Why russians supports this war? Because those splintered protests that could not be called a protest against the war, this is a protest against going to the slaughter. And you, if you are not a well-fed rear man, should perfectly understand this.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (5)
Mensagem antiga #11877 colocada 30 Set 2022, 21:57:40 Citar 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 30th 2022,21:08:14 )

So what's your opinion on people like Dmitry?
Dmitry is a patriot of his country. I do not agree with him about the form of submission of information. It's too rude of him. I told him about it. But that doesn't mean I don't support him. But, of course, the main thing is obvious - he wants the best for his country. I treat him with respect.

Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ September 30th 2022,21:42:56 )

Are you saying that no matter what your country does, you'll support it?
Yes. In foreign policy, I will support my state, no matter what happens. This can be considered fiction, but the Western world does not wish Russia well. The ideal situation is if there is no Russia at all. This was clearly and unequivocally said by people from Ukraine at this forum. Therefore, there are two points - the first is that Russia's domestic policy is a personal matter of Russia and its residents (we will figure it out for ourselves), the second is that foreign policy is a matter for the leadership of the country of Russia.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 395 [396397 ... 609 610 611 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados

Este tópico foi fechado pelos moderadores!