Página [12 3 ... 12 13 14 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: Association ONE recruitment 393 respostas
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1 colocada 14 Set 2013, 21:12:25 (Editado em 11 Jan 2016, 17:47:36 por Andrei Ciuchi) Citar 
Association ONE Global is a sister team to Association ONE Europe. /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1497
The idea to start a sister team was born from discussions between Tim Anle and Viesturs Priede, former members of AOE.
AOE themselves were kind to grant us their support and resources.

We are in pursuit of dedicated members.
Extended experience isn't necessary although we would rather have members with a couple of season under their belt!

Being supporter isn't necessary but it will help swaying decision in your favour!

What we will demand of you:
- You being active and participate in discussions
- Share data from previous races and after each race
- Be a team player if asked, although you'll have complete freedom to pursue your own goals

What can you expect from us:
- Experienced and nice teammates (we chat, play games together etc.)
- Help with planning and decision making
- First/second season help with setup, strategy and drivers/TD
- Second/third season access to specially designed tools

Applications without proper introduction through PM will be rejected on the spot. Welcome to Association ONE Global!

(Mod-edit: Topic name changed as per team request.)
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #2 colocada 21 Set 2013, 18:43:36 Citar 
We are still looking for serious members.
Experience and help is what we can give you, along with a great atmosphere!
And please send a proper introduction before applying!
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #3 colocada 10 Out 2013, 22:20:21 Citar 
Are you looking for a team? Or maybe you are not happy with your current one? Don´t worry, here´s a chance of a LIFETIME to join one of the greatest teams in gpro! Association ONE Global is a sister team to Association ONE Europe and we are ready to take gpro by storm!

At the moment we are in the recruitment phase and there´s no rush getting all the 10 people in just to "fill" the spot. We are looking for the right people that share the same ambitions and goals that we have.

What else can you get from us?
- Active members who chat and play different games together
- We can help you with the knowledge and experience we have gained over the years
- First 2 seasons we can help you with your setup, strategy, drivers/TD, testing or whatever is relating to gpro
- By season 3 when you have finally proved your loyalty to us, we will give you special tools that can really help you to improve in the game and save you time.

Got you interested? Great, you should be!

So, who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone, who is dedicated and addicted to gpro.
- You need to have at least 3 seasons under your belt, so we can be sure you are in here for the long haul! :)
- Obviously you need to be willing to share your data and participate in the team forum once we get all 6 supporters (which we will eventually).
- There´s no compulsory for Supporter just yet, as long as you meet the criteria and stand out from the crowd.

+ if you have any other skills that could benefit the team, just let us know! That could be the key to stand out from others!

All you have to do, is to introduce yourself to Tim Anle /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1097 and explain why you are the perfect candidate to us. IT`S AS EASY AS THAT! :)

Martin Seppam
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #4 colocada 15 Out 2013, 21:02:22 Citar 
Let´s bump this thread up a bit.
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5 colocada 18 Out 2013, 20:24:36 Citar 
up.
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #6 colocada 8 Nov 2013, 11:54:15 Citar 
Bump.
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #7 colocada 10 Nov 2013, 06:06:47 Citar 
We are still waiting for the right applicants. If you think you and this team could co-operate well then why dont you apply now? All you need to know when you send an application PM to any of us is in some of the above posts. We are waiting! :)
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #8 colocada 20 Nov 2013, 17:57:36 Citar 
Meanwhile we would like to announce our newest member in the group - Ricardo! Welcome!

We are still recruiting, so if you would like to be part of our team, just message anyone of us. :)
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #9 colocada 2 Dez 2013, 18:55:35 Citar 
Help Tim "Rustsucker" Anle and Viesturs "Jailbaitlover" Priede to give Martin Seppam his new nickname. Send your application to me along with nicknamesuggestions!
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #10 colocada 4 Dez 2013, 00:18:19 Citar 
Why should you choose AOG?

- We have active and friendly members who chat and play different racing games together
- We can help you with the knowledge and experience we have gained over the years
- We have our own team website where you can find secrets about us :)
- There is an external forum work in progress to improve communications between AOE and AOG
- After having proved your loyalty to us, you´ll gain access to different special and cool stuff

- We are looking for a loyal peep, who is dedicated and addicted to gpro
- You need to have at least 3 seasons under your belt, so we can be sure you are in here for the long haul!
- Obviously you need to be willing to share your data and participate in the team forum
- There´s no compulsory for Supporter just yet, as long as you meet the criteria and stand out from the crowd.

+ if you have any other skills that could benefit the team, just let us know!

You can send your motivational letter to any one of us. :)
Ricardo Barbedo
(Grupo Amateur - 15)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #11 colocada 4 Dez 2013, 23:42:18 Citar 
Do you think you know everything about gpro and you need to acquire other skills?
Like choosing between Eurosilicone or silimed?

Please let us know.

You will not regreat.
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #12 colocada 5 Dez 2013, 22:36:13 (Editado em 5 Dez 2013, 22:36:51 por Viesturs Priede) Citar 
Did you know that one of our team members is two times champion at circuit racing? He is professional driver and he might give you some really useful tips or even take you for a spin around a track at high speeds - believe me, its totally worth it. All that would be possible only if you would send PM with your application letter to either me or Tim Anle. ( /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1097 )

What we would like to hear from you is the idea of your future career here at GPRO. Why would you fit in with us well? Just use your imagination and write that letter to us, we cant wait to hear from you.

Something that we would expect from you:
-At least 3 full seasons here at GPRO under your belt - we are not interested to teach you the very basics, you can do that on your own by reading Newbie guides etc.

-Active and talkative personality so we can be sure you wont quit our team after few hours spent in our skype-spam-room.

-Willingness to share data, experience and ideas about the game - even though most of the time we are a fun bunch of people, we still work hard to improve our understandings about the game where as improve our own and team results.

-Loyalty - if you join us then we expect you to be around for quite some time, we are not looking for short-term managers. And so if your history of teams is pretty long you better include an explanation what happened with all those previous teams and why should we consider you wont be leaving us as soon as you did leave them.

Also a supporter status would be nice but this is not a mandatory (yet) as we need our internal forum. Also the use of our team livery would be quite cool.

Something you can expect from us:
-Besides the champion who is full of driving tips which he just cannot wait to give you we also have few other great personalities. I wont reveal with what they are special just yet - join us and you might find out.

-As I already mentioned - talkative bunch of people, spammers in skype group chat. Talking about every aspect of life and just having fun communicating with eachother while being serious about the game it self.

-A magicical and universal tool that helps you in most of the parts of the game and saves up a lot of your time. Besides the tool we will, obviously, help you in every possible way so you could improve.

-Willingness to help each of our members to be successful in this game and with the experience we have it is more than possible, no doubt.

We are waiting your application letters, get them in as soon as possible :)
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #13 colocada 6 Dez 2013, 23:00:46 Citar 
Unfortunately, no one can be told what dental anxiety is. You have to see it for yourself.
You ignore this, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe you are a complete fool.
You join us, and I show you how deep your holes are.

Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #14 colocada 7 Dez 2013, 23:01:16 Citar 
Have you noticed that only 2 people out of 17 (total different members AOE has had) for the past 29 seasons have left AOE for another team?
Although, yes, we have lost few great lads because of their personal busy life, there really is no other better team to be in. If I hadn´t ended up in Association One, then I know for a fact that I would had quit this game many years ago. Now we decided to expand the team and YOU have a chance to join with this great community that would greatly change your GPRO experience!
If you were looking for friendly, loyal, experienced and fun team, then you, my friend, have reached your final destination and AOG will hopefully be the last team in your GPRO career (I know it will be for me). Send us your application letters and we will let you know if you are the lucky one to join us! :)
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #15 colocada 9 Dez 2013, 00:00:00 Citar 
We have had some pretty good applications coming in lately, Im really happy to see that the interest of this team is growing. Thanks to those who already applied - we are considering your applications right now and soon we might give you the answer. As for those who are still hesitating whether they should send in their application letter or not - dont miss your chance, our spots are filling slowly only because we are hiring the right people, not just the everyone who applies. But once we are full - you might regret your missed chance. So I`d suggest you to be do it now - send your application. Its better to regret what you have done instead of regretting what you havent done. So get them in ASAP because this is certainly going to be one of the best teams out there in few seasons time. :)

We are waiting!
Ricardo Barbedo
(Grupo Amateur - 15)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #16 colocada 9 Dez 2013, 22:15:07 Citar 
We are now developing a tool that automaticaly selects the best applicants, and eliminate the bad ones.

Apply before this tool is complete, after that you will have no chance!

Join us.
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #17 colocada 10 Dez 2013, 21:14:26 (Editado em 10 Dez 2013, 21:16:11 por Tim Anle) Citar 
Alright i'll give you a challenge!

Join AOG and try to learn me to drive. First man (or woman) to help me reach 1.32 @ Blackwood in LFS with XRG will get N1 spot in AOG.
Because you're simply that good!

We also have a kamikaze diver on board, if you want to kick his ass for being such - join us!
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #18 colocada 11 Dez 2013, 21:44:19 Citar 
Do you why did the chicken cross the road?
- Because she was heading to Association One headquarters to fill in her joining application and so should you! :)
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #19 colocada 12 Dez 2013, 19:53:32 Citar 
Do you know why the little girl dropped her ice cream?

- Because she got ran over by a bus full of people heading to our headquarters to fill in their application forms. You should really join them. :)
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #20 colocada 13 Dez 2013, 23:11:20 Citar 
Do you know why the bus full of people drove off a cliff?

- Because the driver tried to avoid large mass of people heading to our headquarters to fill in their application forms. You should really join them!
Ricardo Barbedo
(Grupo Amateur - 15)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #21 colocada 14 Dez 2013, 22:14:02 Citar 
Do you think you can be funnier than Tim, Martin or Viesturs?

Just prove it and send your aplication.

Or, do you not have the guts?
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #22 colocada 15 Dez 2013, 17:10:05 Citar 
Quote ( Martin Seppam @ December 4th 2013,00:18:19 )

Why should you choose AOG?

- We have active and friendly members who chat and play different racing games together
- We have our own team website where you can find secrets about us :)
- There is an external forum work in progress to improve communications between AOE and AOG
- After having proved your loyalty to us, you´ll gain access to different special and cool stuff

- We are looking for a loyal peep, who is dedicated and addicted to gpro
- You need to have at least 3 seasons under your belt, so we can be sure you are in here for the long haul!
- Obviously you need to be willing to share your data and participate in the team forum

+ if you have any other skills that could benefit the team, just let us know!

You can send your motivational letter to any one of us. :)
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #23 colocada 16 Dez 2013, 08:05:00 Citar 
I just checked how both of our teams have succeeded in their past. Well, obviously this new team, which hasnt been full yet has no good results so far. Although, in the team standings we are in front of MANY teams that are having more managers on board, and even quite some few of those that are already full. But lets look at our sister team which is the reason why we made this one. It is currently in 18th position overall, this is the 30th season for them, 26 seasons spent in Top 100, 21 season spent in Top 50 and 5 seasons spent in Top 10 with their highest position being - 6th. Not bad, huh? I was part of that team as well as Tim and Martin, we have helped them reaching these results and now together we are making another strong team based on the same idea. Dont miss the train, jump in while you still can!

Some other statistics I`ve found. In both of our teams there are 14 managers now. Five of them has been in Elite (some also scored points there as well as taken at least one victory), another five has spent their time in Master but everyone have been in at least Pro group for quite some time in their careers.

Also the most experienced manager in our big family is going to start his 578th race in roughly 36 hours time. Manager with the least experience has 356 races under his belt which is still a lot. Average race count for both of our teams is 480 races.

So you still cant decide whether this is serious or not? I can only suggest you to stop hestitating and start doing something. Like go and write that application letter and send it via PM to either on of us. Although Martin seems to like when his PM box is being spammed so you should maybe PM him :P
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #24 colocada 17 Dez 2013, 19:51:19 Citar 
Send your aplication while you can!
Only 6 spots left and we are keen on recruiting serious mangers...
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #25 colocada 18 Dez 2013, 23:16:23 Citar 
Quote ( Martin Seppam @ December 7th 2013,23:01:16 )

Have you noticed that only 2 people out of 17 (total different members AOE has had) for the past 29 seasons have left AOE for another team?
Although, yes, we have lost few great lads because of their personal busy life, there really is no other better team to be in. If I hadn´t ended up in Association One, then I know for a fact that I would had quit this game many years ago. Now we decided to expand the team and YOU have a chance to join with this great community that would greatly change your GPRO experience!
If you were looking for friendly, loyal, experienced and fun team, then you, my friend, have reached your final destination and AOG will hopefully be the last team in your GPRO career (I know it will be for me). Send us your application letters and we will let you know if you are the lucky one to join us! :)
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #26 colocada 20 Dez 2013, 05:51:15 Citar 
We are still recruiting and waiting for your application to be sent in. You might want to hurry up, only 5 spots left with the amazing Jun Ho joining us! :) Are you amazing as well? :P
Ricardo Barbedo
(Grupo Amateur - 15)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #27 colocada 21 Dez 2013, 13:14:53 Citar 
What better gift for this Christmas can you have?

Send your applications and enjoy your holidays wiht such illustrious managers.

Do it now!
Tim Anle
(Grupo Amateur - 37)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #28 colocada 22 Dez 2013, 22:42:42 Citar 
Santa is dead, forward your wishes to us... while you at it don't forget to send your application!
Viesturs Priede
(Grupo Pro - 9)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #29 colocada 23 Dez 2013, 21:57:21 Citar 
Tim was just kidding.. Santa is alive and he is among us. You still have time, dont be late. Send in your wishes and if you still have a couple of characters available - write a few words about your self also.
Martin Seppam
(Grupo Amateur - 27)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #30 colocada 24 Dez 2013, 23:43:50 Citar 
Merry Christmas everyone from AOG! We hope you are having a wonderful time with your family/friends and we wanted to let you know that everyone who apply before the 1st of January are in to win something great as a Christmas present from us! :)
Página [12 3 ... 12 13 14 » Ir rapidamente para a página:

Responder a este tópico