Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > negotiation with potential sponsor gone after race update Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [1
Autorius Tema: negotiation with potential sponsor gone after race update 9 atsakymų
Bill Menot
(Grupė Rookie - 34)

Žinučių: 5
  Šalis:
Kosta Rika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:05:12 Cituoti 
Hi,

My negotiation with a sponsor disappeared from the list after race update (race 4 Rookie-34). The sponsor event log does not show a cancellation of the negotiation. Could this be a bug?

Cheers
Jun Ho
(Grupė Amateur - 14)

Žinučių: 8525
  Šalis:
Honkongas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:06:31 Cituoti 
Quote ( Bill Menot @ March 7th 2023,22:05:12 )

Hi,

My negotiation with a sponsor disappeared from the list after race update (race 4 Rookie-34). The sponsor event log does not show a cancellation of the negotiation. Could this be a bug?

Cheers

Have you checked the communication with sponsor section on the sponsor overview page? It is most likely that someone has reached 100% with that sponsor and has won it.
Jay De Snoo
(Grupė Pro - 14)

Žinučių: 928
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:09:00 Cituoti 
What Jun says, or - more likely given it being rookie - you simply gave an answer during the negotiations the sponsor doesn't like/accept.
Bert Meeus
(Grupė Pro - 11)

Žinučių: 71
  Šalis:
Belgija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #4 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:09:30 Cituoti 
Hi Bill,

My best guess is that your sponsor was not pleased with the answers you provided on the questions. Depending on the sponsor stats, each sponsor has his own expectations for those questions and too many wrong answers will cause a sponsor to retreat from the negotiations.

I hope that helps you understand. I had it too in the past and also found it annoying that they just disappeared and no reason was given, but I guess that is just part of the game.
Mateusz Zaborny
(Grupė Pro - 23)

Žinučių: 4719
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #5 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:09:39 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ March 7th 2023,22:06:31 )

It is most likely that someone has reached 100% with that sponsor and has won it.

If anyone know how to manage 25% sponsor's progress per race, please let me know. :D
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administratorius)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 8588
  Šalis:
Bulgarija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #6 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:10:12 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ March 7th 2023,22:06:31 )

Have you checked the communication with sponsor section on the sponsor overview page?

I just realized that section is missing from the app. I will add it in the next few days and release a new app update.

@Bill Menot (R34) The sponsor unfortunately didn't really like your last answer, so they decided to pull back from the negotiations (that's what you can read in the section that is missing).
Bert Meeus
(Grupė Pro - 11)

Žinučių: 71
  Šalis:
Belgija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #7 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:11:14 Cituoti 

Quote ( Mateusz Zaborny @ March 7th 2023,22:09:39 )

If anyone know how to manage 25% sponsor's progress per race, please let me know. :D

If someone was negotiating with the sponsor last season and promoted to amateur level, the negotiations can just go on and it is possible that this manager, now in amateur, has signed the rookie sponsor just now.
Bill Menot
(Grupė Rookie - 34)

Žinučių: 5
  Šalis:
Kosta Rika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #8 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:11:21 Cituoti 
ok, thanks
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupė Amateur - 13)

Žinučių: 1406
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #9 parašyta 2023-Kov-7, 22:19:51 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-7, 22:20:48, taisė Niels Van Heijster) Cituoti 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ March 7th 2023,22:10:12 )

I just realized that section is missing from the app. I will add it in the next few days and release a new app update.

Ahahaha ... good catch! Simple oversight, but still ...

+1 ;)
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupė Pro - 9)

Žinučių: 5682
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #10 parašyta 2023-Kov-8, 07:35:02 Cituoti 

Did you know that after promoting from rookie you keep sponsor negotiation progress? ;-)
Puslapis [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > negotiation with potential sponsor gone after race update Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje