Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Detail Car View in profile page Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [1
Autorius Tema: Detail Car View in profile page 3 atsakymų
Tomas Dederle
(Grupė Rookie - 86)

Žinučių: 945
  Šalis:
Čekijos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2022-Geg-3, 16:00:21 Cituoti 
not sure if this is a feature or bug or some strange setting on my side.

If I go to profile of any player, I can drag the mouse pointer to helmet or car and get zoomed detail of it. Every car.
If I do the same on my profile, I can do zoom for helmet, but never get zoom for my car.

It is a pitty, because that Benneton I have chosen not only because I was able see it personaly during the first Hungaroring GP in 1986.
But also because I like its extraordinary colour scheme. Would it be possible to maximize my joy to stare at that car in its enlarged version? Otherwise all the detailed work of Hans is wasted...If not for me, do it for Hans pls. :-P

Ania Piekarska
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 713
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2022-Geg-3, 16:09:42 Cituoti 
I think it depends on how old the car design is.

Here are all team liveries: /gb/Stats.asp?type=teamlivery#scroll

If you go to team profiles from the top of the list, you can see a detailed version.
If you go to team profiles from the bottom of the list, there is no detailed version.
Florencia Caro
(Grupė Pro - 11)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 17155
  Šalis:
Argentina 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2022-Geg-3, 16:12:14 Cituoti 
The livery you selected has no 300% view, Tomas; the feature was introduced after that livery was uploaded. Unsure if Hans has the possibility to update those files, though, still having the originals :)
Tomas Dederle
(Grupė Rookie - 86)

Žinučių: 945
  Šalis:
Čekijos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #4 parašyta 2022-Geg-3, 19:36:29 Cituoti 
Thanks for clarification, you should get a full fist of points in today´s race for that :-)
Puslapis [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Detail Car View in profile page Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje