Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Forum games > GPROvision XLVIII - HalloWision Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis « 1 2 3 [4 Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: GPROvision XLVIII - HalloWision 97 atsakymų
Sam Wrycraft
(Grupė Amateur - 9)

Žinučių: 18
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #91 parašyta 2021-Lap-1, 00:24:09 Cituoti 
Well done Xavier and good job hosting Mikko.
Vladimir Valis
(Grupė Master - 2)

Žinučių: 1654
  Šalis:
Argentina 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #92 parašyta 2021-Lap-1, 01:39:27 Cituoti 
Congrats Xavi! Never heard of Dover before, seems it is a pretty good band :)

I'm not surprised about my result and, in fact, I'm happy about making it to this stage! Thanks for the votes and see you in the next one :))

Mikko Suhonen
(Grupė Amateur - 18)

Temos moderatorius
Žinučių: 3404
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #93 parašyta 2021-Lap-1, 21:44:50 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-1, 21:55:12, taisė Mikko Suhonen) Cituoti 
(Full) final results

#PlayerSongScore
1st Xavier Porta Dover - Devil Came To Me 70,00 pts
2nd Keith Partridge Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon 63,00 pts
3rd Mikko Suhonen Misfits - Bruiser 61,75 pts
• • • • • • • • • • •
4th Stephen Brooks Reina del Cid - Hallows Eve 59,75 pts
5th Calum MacKinnon Serj Tankian - Left Of Center 47,00 pts
6th Ricardo Antunes Tomoya Ohtani & Hunnid-P - A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup 43,75 pts
7th Chris Adnams Eminem feat. Rihanna - The Monster 43,00 pts
8th Vladimir Smirnov AronChupa & Little Sis Nora - Rave In The Grave 37,00 pts
9th Vladimir Valis Eminem - Alfred's Theme 11,75 pts
• • • • • • • • • • •
10th Cameron Halsall Manic Street Preachers - Mausoleum 5 votes
10th Ivelin Dobrev Shinedown - The Human Radio 5 votes
12th Tymoteusz Wojnarowski Andrew Gold - Spooky Scary Skeletons 4 votes
12th Sudeep Pednekar Bo Burnham - Welcome To The Internet 4 votes
12th Jun Ho Eminem - Bad Meets Evil 4 votes
12th Sebastian Jóźwiak Ice Nine Kills feat. Jacoby Shaddix 4 votes
12th Daryl Gee Wolf Alice - You're A Germ 4 votes
17th Ania Piekarska Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal 3 votes
17th Sam Wrycraft Hot Milk - I Just Wanna Know What Happens When I'm Dead 3 votes
19th Skyler Marsons Blackbriar - Walking Over My Grave 2 votes
19th Marvin Mackenberg Ne Obliviscaris - Intra Venus 2 votes
19th Jonathan Beagles Leo Moracchioli - Monster Mash 2 votes

Thank you everyone for playing! This made for a fun Halloween night. It was interesting to try a new format, but I was not kidding with this "a hit or a miss" comment:

Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ October 25th 2021,18:13:31 )

But let's try a new concept that is very quick and may never be used again after this :D

Glad that a few of you liked it - I'm not sure if I 100% like it myself although :D What I personally like in the normal kind of editions is the anonymity of the songs, so that you can't 100 % know which song is whose. Also this kind of thumb-voting is open to some abuse but at least it probably raises more attention from the general public due to more "bump posts". Cool to try something new anyway.

Quote ( Xavier Porta @ November 1st 2021,00:04:56 )

Well now I will have to play the next edition of GproVision, when does it start? ;)

Currently we are waiting for Jun's hangover and other overall physique to heal so we can finish the XLVII edition:
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30381#scroll

But Calum is apparently starting his game not long after that one ;)

Also, thanks for Devil Came To Me! I instantly remembered another Dover song sent by Julio a while ago (Let Me Out) and liked it a lot too. That's why I was surprised that I had not heard Devil Came To Me beforehand, if it's apparently even more famous song from them!
Quite happy with 3rd place for Misfits too, Halloween night is all about listening at least three albums worth of them to get into the mood ;D Bruiser was something fun from the Graves era and the fanmade video with clips from the horrorish movie was a fitting company for it.
Daryl Gee
(Grupė Amateur - 34)

Žinučių: 4864
  Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #94 parašyta 2021-Lap-1, 22:09:50 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-1, 22:19:04, taisė Daryl Gee) Cituoti 
Thanks for hosting, Mikko, that was a fun little distraction.
And well played Xavi, that song keeps growing on me. Finding new bands to explore is why I play this game.

Jonathan Beagles
(Grupė Pro - 20)

Žinučių: 6131
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #95 parašyta 2021-Lap-4, 01:15:43 Cituoti 
@Xavier Porta (P6)'s victory in only his 2nd appearance is a win ratio bettered only by Josh Clark's 1 win/1 appearance! He moves straight into the Hall of Fame in 32nd place, while @Keith Partridge (R20)'s 2nd place moves him up to 36th in that same leaderboard.

In terms of appearances, I am now joint 5th with @Wopke Hoekstra (A3) while @Daryl Gee (A34) is joint 7th with @Cristian Morales (Ret). @Ania Piekarska (E) moves jointly into the Top 10 with a whole host of players also.

Active streaks are not updated FYI, as we are still waiting for the XLVII results - and Ania is now joint 3rd for Most Appearances without a Win.

In terms of podiums, @Mikko Suhonen (A18) is now 4th overall, only behind @Ivelin Dobrev (R140), @Jun Ho (A52) and I. Keith Partridge is now joint 20th in that same statistic.

Partridge's 2nd place is the 2nd time he finishes in that position - after finishing there first in Season 37. Mikko's 3rd place is also the 2nd time for him he has managed that - first managing that in Season 27! Both are now up to joint 2nd in their respective statistics as a result.

Meanwhile in terms of Most Top 5s, Mikko Suhonen is now joint 3rd for Most Top 5 finishes with Kęstutis Vaškevičius and I. @Stephen Brooks (P5) is now up to joint 7th for the Most 4th places ever, while

Finally, in terms of Top 10s, Dobrev JUST retains his spot at the top of the leaderboard after finishing joint 10th this time, with Suhonen still breathing down his neck! @Cameron Halsall (P14) is now up to joint 5th in the same leaderboard, @Calum MacKinnon (P10) is up to joint 9th and Partridge up to joint 12th also.

Finally, Dobrev extends his lead in 'Most 10th Place Finishes' after a 5th appearance in that position, with Halsall up to joint 2nd after his 3rd 10th place finish this time out.

Full stats are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbzvuC4QL74ItBNOYL2E...
Cameron Halsall
(Grupė Pro - 14)

Žinučių: 1104
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #96 parašyta 2021-Lap-20, 18:01:06 Cituoti 
I think it might be a good idea to wait until Mikko's usual end of year edition before starting a new game, then we could do something special for number 50.
Cameron Halsall
(Grupė Pro - 14)

Žinučių: 1104
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #97 parašyta 2021-Lap-26, 16:21:22 Cituoti 
Were we to do a special edition for the 50th, what I was thinking is people could send suggestions for round ideas (or maybe choose their favourites from previous editions) and we could vote on them?
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupė Pro - 20)

Žinučių: 6131
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #98 parašyta 2021-Lap-26, 20:56:40 Cituoti 
Sounds like a plan :)
Puslapis « 1 2 3 [4 Eiti į puslapį:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Forum games > GPROvision XLVIII - HalloWision Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje