Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Other sports forum > Top 5 Most Iconic Football Stadiums. Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis « 1 [2 Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: Top 5 Most Iconic Football Stadiums. 35 atsakymų
Twig Fahaji
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 445
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #31 parašyta 2021-Rgp-8, 14:46:04 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Rgp-8, 15:07:13, taisė Twig Fahaji) Cituoti 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ August 8th 2021,11:31:05 )

Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ August 8th 2021,11:29:58 )

Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ August 8th 2021,11:24:47 )

Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ August 8th 2021,10:44:02 )

Estadio Azteca:

First stadium to host two World Cup Finals. The setting for the Carlos Alberto goal of 1970, Maradona's 'hand of god' in '86, and the 1970 semi final where a match was 1-0 after 90 minutes and finished 4-3 aet! Plus both Pele and Maradona have lifted the World Cup in the stadium. Although the idea did not originate at the 86 World Cup, it was also here that the "Mexican Wave" gained recognition around the world, hence the name*.

* I don't personally care much for the mexican wave, but it's still something well known and possibly 'iconic'.

No offence, but how can a game end 1-0 after 90 minutes and go into extra time?

Germany equalised 2 minutes into injury time (90+2) ;-)

Thought someone might wonder about that!

That makes it 1-1 after 90 minutes.

No it doesn’t. The fact that the equaliser was in injury time is an extra factor in such an incredible game, which was my point. When the clock went from 89:59 to 90:00 it was 1-0. The world was just moments from being deprived one of the most amazing matches on the world stage. You could have replied with “interesting, I see what you did there” but you went down the “I’m a pedant but also technically wrong” route, which perhaps says a lot.
Jack Wemyss
(Grupė Amateur - 38)

Žinučių: 8061
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #32 parašyta 2021-Rgp-8, 16:31:55 Cituoti 
The mighty Edgeley Park has to be in contention
Claudio Lima
(Grupė Pro - 17)

Žinučių: 91
  Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #33 parašyta 2021-Rgp-8, 23:22:20 Cituoti 
Camp Nou
Maracanã
Wembley
Azteca
Anfield

Quentin Rieg
(Grupė Rookie - 96)

Žinučių: 241
  Šalis:
Prancūzija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #34 parašyta 2021-Rgp-9, 00:23:55 Cituoti 
San Siro
Bombonera
Camp Nou
Anfield
Maracana

Also it depends on what you mean by "iconic" : beautiful (then many unknown stadiums would have their place), place of a famous match, atmosphere (then Signal Iduna Park would have a place), etc...
Guido Simonetta
(Grupė Pro - 22)

Žinučių: 935
  Šalis:
Argentina 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #35 parašyta 2021-Rgp-9, 01:06:26 Cituoti 
Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ August 9th 2021,00:23:55 )

Also it depends on what you mean by "iconic" : beautiful (then many unknown stadiums would have their place), place of a famous match, atmosphere (then Signal Iduna Park would have a place), etc...

I agree.

There are ranking of stadiums for those categories. And many stadiums can become "iconic" just because of their constructions (some before being rebuilt and others just after rebuilding).
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 3107
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #36 parašyta 2021-Rgp-9, 01:37:22 Cituoti 
Really, no one mentions Centenario?
Puslapis « 1 [2 Eiti į puslapį:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Other sports forum > Top 5 Most Iconic Football Stadiums. Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje