Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 95 [9697 ... 114 115 116 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: Amateur - 52 3466 atsakymų
Ant Cross
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 112
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2851 parašyta 2023-Kov-18, 01:01:27 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-18, 01:04:38, taisė Ant Cross) Cituoti 
I was certainly on for a podium finish in this race but no i get a stupid puncture on lap 30...this season is cursed!
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 57
  Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2852 parašyta 2023-Kov-18, 01:42:24 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-18, 01:43:17, taisė Paolo André) Cituoti 
Great race guys. It was certainly a lottery. I honestly didn't know if 3 stops was really the best. I went with it and had to make a stupid mistake on my 3rd and 4th stint. I missed the gold by being greedy not going for maximum laps for the tires on the fuel. Alas, I missed my pit lap goal by 1 lap each and every time 😁 I'm glad with 2nd but I think it was a missed opportunity for a gold.

Ant, I think you should try betting on your town's lottery. All your luck might be out there 😂
Donatello Rabissoni
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 17
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2853 parašyta 2023-Kov-18, 18:08:48 Cituoti 
Hi all. what do you think for the next race, A1 Ring? Rain or sun? I think first sector all wet and i think other can be return rain. What do you think?
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 277
  Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2854 parašyta 2023-Kov-19, 09:34:22 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-19, 09:35:16, taisė Martynas Simutis) Cituoti 
Quote ( Donatello Rabissoni @ March 18th 2023,18:08:48 )

Hi all. what do you think for the next race, A1 Ring? Rain or sun? I think first sector all wet and i think other can be return rain. What do you think?

Sorry maybe im reading weather forecast somehow differently, but where you see return of the rain ?
the question worth a million is how long rain will last at the beginning of the race.....
@Ant Cross (A52) I'm really feeling sorry for you. it have end all this nonsense one day ? from other hand its helping me to be where i am now :D but once your unluckiness will dry out you will be hard to catch....
Donatello Rabissoni
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2855 parašyta 2023-Kov-19, 22:27:08 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-19, 22:29:48, taisė Donatello Rabissoni) Cituoti 
Quote ( Martynas Simutis @ March 19th 2023,09:34:22 )

Quote ( Donatello Rabissoni @ March 18th 2023,18:08:48 )

Sorry maybe im reading weather forecast somehow differently, but where you see return of the rain ?
the question worth a million is how long rain will last at the beginning of the race.....
@Ant Cross (A52) I'm really feeling sorry for you. it have end all this nonsense one day ? from other hand its helping me to be where i am now :D but once your unluckiness will dry out you will be hard to catch....

I am beginer, yes i am, i play this game only for fun, but now i want understan what i can do for best. So i asking everything to understand better the game. So.... are there methods to know what the wheater wiill do?

Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2856 parašyta 2023-Kov-20, 07:43:26 Cituoti 
Quote ( Donatello Rabissoni @ March 19th 2023,22:27:08 )

So.... are there methods to know what the wheater wiill do?

None. All that we have is the weather forecast number and the previous races in the past seasons that had similar forecasts to base our decisions for our strategy. Even the best of the best is never 100% sure of their predictions.
Donatello Rabissoni
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2857 parašyta 2023-Kov-20, 19:50:46 Cituoti 
Thx. So.... in the race the rain is for Q2 and at star race, but we don't know how many turns still rain, so i set my car to star with rain and i change if the wheather change
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2858 parašyta 2023-Kov-22, 10:50:11 Cituoti 
@Ábne Soares (A52) @Paolo André (A52) congrats on P1 and P2. guys you are different class. we have a chance against you two just if you will have technical issues, and even then still will be a challenge i think for us :D :D
For me finally quite comfortable P3, even when finished with 30 litters of fuel :D
Congrats @Ant Cross (A52) for the best place so far, looks like finally no unnecessary pits ?

Looks interesting battle for 3-4 promotion this season.
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2859 parašyta 2023-Kov-22, 14:55:53 Cituoti 
If I am on a different class, then Abne is on another different one. His pace last race was unbelievable, it was like his favorite track but it wasn't. And usually I am fast on wet weather but this time he was faster and by about half a second. All in all everything you said seems true (I hope I secure 2nd tho) 3-4 is a race, we always see new people in the top 5 of the race results.
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2860 parašyta 2023-Kov-24, 08:08:48 Cituoti 
Wow first 4 cars on the grid is in the 0.6 seconds. I do believe is the closest qualification which we had this season....
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2861 parašyta 2023-Kov-24, 21:44:51 Cituoti 
So disapointed with my overtaiking tonight :/
Ant Cross
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2862 parašyta 2023-Kov-24, 22:38:10 Cituoti 
With the hard overtaking the 2 stop strat was quicker than the 3 stop... well done to those who scored points...Time to scrap the plan of promotion and start planning for next season now.
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2863 parašyta 2023-Kov-24, 23:13:39 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ant Cross @ March 24th 2023,22:38:10 )

With the hard overtaking the 2 stop strat was quicker than the 3 stop... well done to those who scored points...Time to scrap the plan of promotion and start planning for next season now.
if i would have pass Victor at the start would have been diferent storry. My bad that didnt push at the start of the race.
Dean Francis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 2809
  Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2864 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 04:40:45 Cituoti 
Congratulations @Ábne Soares (A52) on 1st. Well I see not much has changed in my absence. Paolo has tried hard all season but you are definitely racing in a different league then everyone else. You had pole but a slow start had you back to 5th early in the race. But by lap 10 you were again back in front and opening up a gap. You was though on the 2 stopper, Paolo was just doing the 1. So when you did your first stop Paolo took over the lead. You remained in 2nd for the next 7 laps, until Paolo did his only stop. You were then back in front and led for the remaining 33 laps and winning the race by nearly a minute.

Congratulations @Paolo André (A52) on 2nd. Maybe you knew Abne was on the 2 stopper and tried the 1 stop with the hope of beating him on a different strategy. But despite how well you have raced this season, you could not get close to him today. You have just the 2 wins this season but have finished 2nd behind Abne in 7 of the 10 races. You have been unlucky to be up against a manager in top form at the moment. The last 8 races you two have finished in the top 2, no-one else can get a look in there.

Congratulations @Quentin Albiser (A52) on 3rd. A massive turn around on form here, but just shows you what a favourite track can do. You had a strong 8th in the opening race, but then finish in the bottom 5 in all the other races that you have raced. You did also miss 2 races, but because of that first race performance, retention is already secured. Here you had a very strong 6th, and was always prominent for the whole race. You finished the race just 3s behind the in form Paolo. Your fist ever Amateur podium in this game

WIN: Ábne Soares (eighth win of the season)
POLE: Ábne Soares (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Ábne Soares (fifth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Iskren Ivanov (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Simone Blasi (gained 13 places this race)

Yeah messed up my strategy before this race even started. I replaced the front wing instead of the engine and knew I would be smoking well before the end. And so with still 22 laps to go smoke started billowing from the car. I think I was lucky in the end to even finish the race. If I had replaced the right part, I probably would have finished 20th.

Still no damage done. I need to re-sign this driver after this next race, and I cannot afford him to gain too much motivation. So lucky I made this mistake now and not in my promo season

Qualified: 18th (predicted 17th)
Finished: 29th (predicted 25th)
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2865 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 05:58:47 Cituoti 
There is no point in challenging abne, he is too fast and with my promo seems to be almost certain, I just plan on saving my parts and money for the next league. I tried challenging him but with half of the season done and not seeing abne make any mistake all season long, chances are slim and sometimes we should know when to take the knee 😁😁 however, 3rd and 4th spots are most certainly up for grabs!
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2866 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 11:34:20 Cituoti 
impressive race from Quentin. So 1st and 2nd looks like not going to change. but for last 2 promo its still wide open. A specially once the top 2 will take the foot of the pedal, because i don't see them running in full potential till the end of the season ( at least i would start to save $$$ for next season).

so its will open chances for the rest of us to score some bigger points. I would call my self as a pretender for promotion a specially when i have advantage against Leonardo (about $40M advantages :) ), but again i will need to take foot off the pedal as well because i don't want to promote with very low amount of $$$$
its still a lot of to happened i do believe this season. a specialy when we will start to see more and mor smokie cars towords end of the season.

just check that at the moment (including negative balance) 30 points is the cut for promotion (extra spaces by the points)

other interesting thing Abne with 96 points is the 2nd highest point scorer in Amature (one guy sits with 100 points). hat off for the Abne, IMPRESIVE
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2867 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 15:24:48 Cituoti 
Believe me, even if abne takes the foot off the pedal, he will still win most of the races.his pace and strategies are always the best ones in our group may it be dry or wet. He also has a lot of money and I imagine it will just grow more as he basically has the title wrapped with me already not going after it, atleast not 100%.

Also be very careful with your plan as it happened last year where the ones who didn't want to promote got promoted due to scoring good points early in the season.
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2868 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 18:13:56 Cituoti 
The thing is that i would like to promote. Becouse all inwestment in my driver will be gone. If i will not promote. So will see how its will end up....
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2869 parašyta 2023-Kov-29, 19:02:41 Cituoti 
oh sorry i misunderstood, well i think you will have and exciting remaining races then :) there are a lot of new guys who showed great pace last race.
Dean Francis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2870 parašyta 2023-Kov-30, 00:57:45 Cituoti 
That is the million dollar question. For those fighting for those final promo spots, how hard do you push? You cannot push to the max because you will enter Pro with very little money. But if you do not push hard enough, than you might not promote.
Marius Valentin Brutaru
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 10
  Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2871 parašyta 2023-Kov-30, 08:29:35 Cituoti 
I admit that I want to promote this season. For races I push so much that I don't need to train Spa...
Good luck to everyone, but especially to me ;)
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2872 parašyta 2023-Kov-30, 12:54:10 Cituoti 
Quote ( Marius Valentin Brutaru @ March 30th 2023,08:29:35 )

I admit that I want to promote this season. For races I push so much that I don't need to train Spa...

its making 2 already :D

Quote ( Dean Francis @ March 30th 2023,00:57:45 )

That is the million dollar question. For those fighting for those final promo spots, how hard do you push? You cannot push to the max because you will enter Pro with very little money. But if you do not push hard enough, than you might not promote.
spot on.

will be interesting finale i do believe.

so guys your predictions who will get the promotion ?
Stephen Montague
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 132
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2873 parašyta 2023-Kov-30, 13:17:28 Cituoti 
Quote ( Martynas Simutis @ March 30th 2023,12:54:10 )

Quote ( Marius Valentin Brutaru @ March 30th 2023,08:29:35 )

its making 2 already :D

Quote ( Dean Francis @ March 30th 2023,00:57:45 )

spot on.

will be interesting finale i do believe.

so guys your predictions who will get the promotion ?

I've no idea, but I'm not going for promotion till season 94
Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2874 parašyta 2023-Kov-30, 17:39:49 Cituoti 
ive got some favorites but its really to close to tell.
Dean Francis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2875 parašyta 2023-Kov-31, 01:14:38 Cituoti 
Ábne Soares to finish top. He has had a stellar season and with a 20 point lead at the top, is unreachable with just 7 races remaining

Paolo André will finish 2nd. He cannot match Abne's speed but is so much strong then everyone else in this group

Martynas Simutis is the richest of the 3 fighting for 3rd and 4th. Also appears to be in better form. He should be able to finish 3rd at the end of the season

Marius Valentin Brutaru should promote, but will drop back to 4th. He has a bit less money than Martynas, and will need to race more conservatively

Leonardo Del Rio definitely has the points to promote but already is in the red. Is is worthwhile promoting when you have no money

Victor Martinez is definitely close enough to promote if he wants to. I feel though he has held back all season, and just wants to retain

So we could still easily have 5 promoting, but I feel it will only be the 4. Surely we should see Leonardo back off from here?

Paolo André
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Filipinai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2876 parašyta 2023-Kov-31, 16:07:42 Cituoti 
Very accurate dean. To be honest I think brutaru is 5-6th fastest but is really consistent.
Ant Cross
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2877 parašyta 2023-Kov-31, 23:17:20 (paskutinis taisymas 2023-Kov-31, 23:19:44, taisė Ant Cross) Cituoti 
This season has been a disaster for me I have signed a young driver that I think has huge potential but does mean I wont look to promote until season 94.
Andy Hards
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Žinučių: 18
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2878 parašyta 2023-Bal-1, 00:28:49 Cituoti 
Season 94 seems to be hotting up already as thats my target season too! I feel I have a driver that will make me strong next season but that will be too early cash wise so looking a bit longer term
Dean Francis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2879 parašyta 2023-Bal-1, 06:47:53 Cituoti 
Congratulations @Ábne Soares (A52) on 1st. You always seem to start slowly, and then find the lead later. Again here you had pole but dropped back to 3rd before regaining the lead on lap 4. After that there was only 11 laps that you did not lead, and you led for the final 20 laps. In the end you won by just the 17s, not as big a win as you are used to, but you were never threatened here. Still 6 races to go, and you already have 106 points. Only 1 other Amateur manager here has more points than you

Congratulations @Paolo André (A52) on 2nd. Once again you tried a different strategy to Abne, but once again you finish 2nd to him. It just looks like Abne has built his package so high now, that he will win all the remaining races this season. In the end your biggest challenge was to hold off the improving Martynas from passing you. Those final 10 laps Martynas was with a second of you in each lap, trying every way to get around you. But you done well to prevent his passes, and you have now finished 2nd in 8 of the 11 races

Congratulations @Martynas Simutis (A52) on 3rd. You have definitely become the 3rd best manager in this group. You are getting better with every race and you so nearly broke the deadlock the top 2 have held for the last 9 races. You were 3rd on the grid but shot straight to the lead in that opening lap. Unfortunately lap 4 Abne got around you, but you remained in 2nd for most of the first half of the race. You dropped back to 3rd soon after mid race but never allowed Paolo to get away in front of you. No dramas here securing your 4th podium of the season, Marius finished 41s back in 4th

WIN: Ábne Soares (ninth win of the season)
POLE: Ábne Soares (fifth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Martynas Simutis (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Victor Martinez (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jason Bergarot (gained 18 places this race)

Final race before I re-sign this driver, and I had to make sure I did not score anymore than 15 motivation points. I was on the 3 stopper, along with 10 others. We had just the 2 on the 1 stopper, 16 on the 2 stopper, and just the 2 on the 4 stopper. I had a solid first stint and was sitting 12th when I pitted for my first stop. The problem is my stop is so early compared to others and I returned to the track in 30th. It was a tough uphill battle from there, but I am overall pleased with my 14th place finish.

I only gained 1 motivation point, so I have now re-signed my driver, and I have him for the next 34 races. So time to start pushing, get this motivation built up and then I can lower those CT risks again

Qualified: 10th (predicted 12th)
Finished: 14th (predicted 14th)
Martynas Simutis
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2880 parašyta 2023-Bal-1, 07:54:57 Cituoti 
It was really nice race. Maby made mistake to go first 2 stints with 14 laps and last with 2 stints with 15 laps. Maybe in these 2 laps would have had enough to gain to overtaike Paolo. But in other hand was hoping to be bit hotter in the first half of the race. So wanted to avoid bad tires disadvantage.

Even with this strat after 3 pit I was hoping that i can overtake Paolo (a specialy when i was much more faster with my E.softs against his softs/mediums), but he hold his 2nd place very strongly.

Never mind back to try masterminde the rest of the season to secure promotion
But damn if i could pass Paolo that would have me already +2 points in tbe promotion batle.

But compering that we have 2 very strong managers, 3rd place this season looks like a victory in this groupe :D
Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 95 [9697 ... 114 115 116 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje