Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 19 20 [21 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Tower Attack - S1 601 odgovora
Henri Svensson
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Teme: 67
  Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #601 objavljeno 20 Lis 2022, 06:02:10 Citat 
Congratz to Rai.
Thanks JB for hosting and for your patient with me not really understanding the rules.
And of course thanks to my allies for the good times on Discord.
Bert Meeus
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Teme: 71
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #602 objavljeno 20 Lis 2022, 06:58:57 (zadnji uredio20 Lis 2022, 07:03:24 od Bert Meeus) Citat 
Quote ( Kai Wen Chew @ October 20th 2022,00:16:36 )

Didn't get much to say to you, I really did feel bad for destroying you but I must admit at that point I didn't feel like I had a good chance to destroy Raimonds anyways and just hedged my bets to finish 2nd. Was kinda true to the end.

Your alliance with Henri-Liviu (and Raimonds too?) was amazing though, tough one to crack and it took me a lot of effort to chip at all your defences so really good job.

When there were only 3 of us left it made sense to destroy me. I was the weakest and badly positioned.

I was also allied with Raimonds, even if I urged you to attack him multiple times as I knew after turn 2 he would be our toughest opponent in the end. And I was sort of allied with Ivelin as well although that was more like a non-attacking agreement. Sorry Ivelin, I tried to get you into our alliance at the very beginning of our game but I was not successful because we were already with many.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 19 20 [21 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu