Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Selected Tyres In Race Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer
Page [1
Auteur Sujet: Selected Tyres In Race 3 réponses
Karl Handley
(Groupe Rookie - 148)

Pays:
Angleterre 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (0)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #1 Posté (le) 24 Janvier 2022, 20:20:17 Citer 
How do you tell which tyres opponents are using.

I know we can see whether dry or wet during a race, but I can't find where to see if drivers have soft, medium, hard etc.

Obviously its something that is known in real f1 races, just assume Im not looking in the right place. For note I watch the races in full graphics mode (eg track, cars going round it etc).
Gareth Griffiths
(Groupe Pro - 10)

Pays:
Canada 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (5)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #2 Posté (le) 24 Janvier 2022, 20:21:54 (dernière édition (le) 24 Janvier 2022, 20:22:11 par Gareth Griffiths) Citer 
It is not known. All dry compounds look the same.

You would need to determine yourself from lap times, pit stops, etc
Ilia Lilov
(Groupe Pro - 2)

Pays:
Bulgarie 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (0)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #3 Posté (le) 24 Janvier 2022, 22:16:26 Citer 
Generally big indication is when they pit/start wobbling thought that is somewhat affected by other things as well. One way you can think about it is write down the best pit stop strategy with all different tires when you are making your race plan and I am sure all the people you are monitoring will follow one of the patterns.
Chris Shaw
(Groupe Pro - 9)

Pays:
Angleterre 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (1)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #4 Posté (le) 24 Janvier 2022, 22:33:08 Citer 
if you know how much time the tyre compounds lose per lap, how long the full pitstops are likely to take and how much fuel slows you down then you can start to predict what strategies other players will be using, and sometimes also how much risk they tell the driver.

its worth joining a team, they can share their knowledge with you freely and between you its quicker to figure stuff out. Most teams will already have a good basic understanding, highly recommended.
Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Selected Tyres In Race Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer

Répondre à ce sujet