Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side « 1 2 3 ... 174 [175176 ... 195 196 197 » Gå til side:
Forfatter Emne: Bugs and possible bugs 5907 svar
Ania Piekarska
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
Polen 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (6)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5221 Skrevet Jan 11 2022, 10:50:34 Citat 
That's a really nerd way of making friends :D
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrator)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (2)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5222 Skrevet Jan 11 2022, 16:34:12 Citat 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ January 11th 2022,10:27:57 )

My assumption is that is due to the AddManager-part in the URL, and GPRO prioritizes adding the manager from the URL over adding via the button.

The button triggers a POST action while the link from the profile page does a GET.

I think it is fixed, hopefully it didn't cause other bugs :)
Marcelo Ascencio
(Gruppe Master - 2)

Land:
Argentina 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5223 Skrevet Jan 11 2022, 17:44:25 Citat 
/gb/FriendList.asp?Add=Add&AddManager=868290

(My /gb/FriendList.asp?List=Others will go insane now :D )
not if they click on BOTH links you provided above
Thijs Rieken
(Gruppe Amateur - 42)

Land:
Nederlandene 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5224 Skrevet Jan 12 2022, 08:52:59 Citat 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ January 11th 2022,10:50:34 )

That's a really nerd way of making friends :D

If it works, it works!

Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ January 11th 2022,16:34:12 )

I think it is fixed, hopefully it didn't cause other bugs :)

Looks good! Thanks for the quick fix :)

Quote ( Marcelo Ascencio @ January 11th 2022,17:44:25 )

/gb/FriendList.asp?Add=Add&AddManager=868290

(My /gb/FriendList.asp?List=Others will go insane now :D ) not if they click on BOTH links you provided above

Thanks for fixing that for me :)
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5225 Skrevet Jan 21 2022, 13:22:53 Citat 
Before qualifying, the game showed my wet Q record. I broke it during qualifying and now it doesn't show any wet Q record for me. I went back and checked and I have participated in wet qualifying sessions in seasons 46 and 77. I'm guessing that it stops showing your best wet Q time if you break it during qualifying.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Gruppe Amateur - 39)

Land:
Frankrig 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5226 Skrevet Jan 25 2022, 01:36:33 Citat 
@Vladimir Alexandrov (R3)
Hi,

Our provider here in NC suffers today to have a good network.
When i do Practice lap, the lag result in 2 PL made on 1st try.

Can you check it cheers
Sébastien Boulanger
(Gruppe Amateur - 39)

Land:
Frankrig 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5227 Skrevet Jan 25 2022, 03:22:57 Citat 
Edit :
Due to my time diff with EU, i can't wait for this nigth to complete practices.

Then, this not a "problem" for this race (just 50k spended in nothing) ^^
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrator)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5228 Skrevet Jan 25 2022, 10:03:31 Citat 
Quote ( Sébastien Boulanger @ January 25th 2022,01:36:33 )

Our provider here in NC suffers today to have a good network.

When i do Practice lap, the lag result in 2 PL made on 1st try.

Can you check it cheers

What's there to check? 2 requests to the server result in two laps, that's nothing unexpected. There may be a way to prevent it, but it is not that straight forward to implement.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Gruppe Amateur - 39)

Land:
Frankrig 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5229 Skrevet Jan 25 2022, 10:18:23 Citat 
I've send 1 request, and get the same page in my mobile without post data...

After 1min loading i get 2 PL

But i deal with it, no worry
Ricardo Antunes
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5230 Skrevet Feb 3 2022, 19:37:10 Citat 
Not sure if it is a bug or not but when looking at the Friends List /gb/FriendList.asp and sorting by car level, the managers within the same car level are not sorted.

Given that there is a list in statistics that sorts literally every car in the game, it's probably a bug, right?
Ilia Lilov
(Gruppe Pro - 2)

Land:
Bulgarien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5231 Skrevet Feb 5 2022, 20:34:15 (senest redigeret Feb 5 2022, 20:35:18 af Ilia Lilov) Citat 
Is it normal for the link to the Miami track to not work? When you click on it, it just goes to /gb/ViewTracks.asp
Florencia Caro
(Gruppe Amateur - 58)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Argentina 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5232 Skrevet Feb 5 2022, 20:36:15 (senest redigeret Feb 5 2022, 20:36:26 af Florencia Caro) Citat 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ February 5th 2022,20:34:15 )

Is it normal for the link to the Miami track to not work?
Happens with new tracks, Admins take some time to complete the track profile for those :)
Stefan Voggenreither
(Administrator)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Tyskland 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (1)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5233 Skrevet Feb 5 2022, 20:41:25 Citat 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ February 5th 2022,20:36:15 )

Happens with new tracks, Admins take some time to complete the track profile for those :)

Correct - it will take a few days. Creating a new track is really a pain in the ass. Will do that hopefully until next weekend.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Gruppe Pro - 5)

Land:
Finland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5234 Skrevet Feb 5 2022, 21:59:48 Citat 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ February 5th 2022,20:34:15 )

Is it normal for the link to the Miami track to not work?

I would imagine so. After all, the actual race is app. 3 Months from now, and the season where the race is start like what... ~2-2,5 Months from now

Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ February 5th 2022,20:41:25 )

it will take a few days.

couple days... or weeks... shouldn't be much of an issue or a bug as such :)
Dave Hawkes
(Gruppe Amateur - 38)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5235 Skrevet Feb 6 2022, 14:21:50 Citat 
I have a problem updating my e'mail address, not sending confirmation e'mail ?
Bogdan Hutanu
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5236 Skrevet Feb 6 2022, 18:20:54 Citat 
I have a problem understanding this thing: According to the notifications received, first I lost my driver, then I was relegated. Check the times for each one:

Season 87 calendar
The calendar for Season 87 has been published!
Yesterday at 20:26:56 Season 86, Race 1
You have been relegated
You have been relegated from Master - 3 to Pro - 24
Yesterday at 19:48:09 Season 86, Race 1
You have lost your driver
The driver's overall (137) exceeded the limit for the Pro class (135)
Yesterday at 19:48:05 Season 86, Race 1

The rules state it should have been the other way around:

"If during the season reset (right after promotion/relegation) the driver of a manager relegated to a lower class is exceeding the above limits then the driver will leave him". So what's the real order?
Florencia Caro
(Gruppe Amateur - 58)

GPROs personale
  Land:
Argentina 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5237 Skrevet Feb 6 2022, 19:48:44 Citat 
Poor wording choice, IMO. You shouldn't be placed in a lower tier group with a driver exceeding the OA of that tier; it's logical to lose the driver first, and then be placed in the new group.
Bogdan Hutanu
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5238 Skrevet Feb 6 2022, 20:36:50 (senest redigeret Feb 6 2022, 20:43:14 af Bogdan Hutanu) Citat 
So the order is first checking if the driver has the required OA for the new group, then release the driver, then promotion/relegation and then holyday? In that case it should have been worded clear in the rules (along the lines of "If at the end of the season after which a manager is relegating his driver has an OA higher than the limit of the group the manager will relegate to, then during reset the manager will loose the driver"), because as it is stated right now is misleading.

Sorry, but the way I see it written in the rules right now it's logical to have the holyday first, with the change in OA, then checking if the driver will have the OA needed for the new group and then relegate, and after that release if it's still the case.
EDIT: or is it relegate/promote first, then holyday, then season reset? In which case the third paragraph of rule 3.1 should still be rewritten.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5239 Skrevet Feb 7 2022, 18:51:06 Citat 
It doesn't matter whether you lose the driver first or relegate, as long as the end result is the same. It is common knowledge that the OA change happens after the driver release.
Bogdan Hutanu
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5240 Skrevet Feb 8 2022, 00:29:39 Citat 
Maybe for those who relegate often. My point is the rule is not formulated correctly. It should be clear just by reading the rules that if at the end of relegation season's last race your driver has an OA bigger than the limit, you'll loose him. As it is written now it's interpretable.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5241 Skrevet Feb 8 2022, 15:03:18 Citat 
If during the season reset (right after promotion/relegation) the driver of a manager relegated to a lower class is exceeding the above limits then the driver will leave him (no matter what the overall of the driver will be when the season reset is completed). The same applies even to Rookie managers who do not promote to the Amateur class and who have drivers with overall higher than 85.

What is interpretable there?
Bogdan Hutanu
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5242 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 20:16:36 Citat 
"Right after promotion/relegation" means just that, after. Not "before, if the OA is bigger". One could argue that until S85 is finished, even if you finished 26th to 40th or in the red, you're not yet relegated. You will relegate at the end of the season. The point is the way it's formulated raises an interesting question: is it possible that the same initial conditions will have two outcomes?
Let's just say for instance that there are 2 routines that are run in parallel during season reset. One for calculating driver's OA after reset, and one for placing promoters/relegated managers in other divisions and releasing drivers if OA is too big. The first starts from group (X1)-26th place going down and on the next group, the second starts from from group (XN)-40th place going up and to the previous group. Now imagine that the 26th manager from group X1 and 40th manager from group XN have drivers with the same characteristics, that after race 17 are above OA for the lower division, but trough reset their OA will be under the limit. What would happen in this scenario is that even if the same initial conditions apply, the one that finished 26th in X1 will keep his driver (first OA change, then relegation), while the manager that was 40th in group XN will not (first relegation and driver release, then OA change).
Sean Collins
(Gruppe Rookie - 129)

Land:
Tyskland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5243 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 20:26:23 (senest redigeret Feb 9 2022, 20:27:06 af Sean Collins) Citat 
Quote ( Bogdan Hutanu @ February 9th 2022,20:16:36 )

"Right after promotion/relegation" means just that, after. Not "before, if the OA is bigger". One could argue that until S85 is finished, even if you finished 26th to 40th or in the red, you're not yet relegated. You will relegate at the end of the season. The point is the way it's formulated raises an interesting question: is it possible that the same initial conditions will have two outcomes?
Let's just say for instance that there are 2 routines that are run in parallel during season reset. One for calculating driver's OA after reset, and one for placing promoters/relegated managers in other divisions and releasing drivers if OA is too big. The first starts from group (X1)-26th place going down and on the next group, the second starts from from group (XN)-40th place going up and to the previous group. Now imagine that the 26th manager from group X1 and 40th manager from group XN have drivers with the same characteristics, that after race 17 are above OA for the lower division, but trough reset their OA will be under the limit. What would happen in this scenario is that even if the same initial conditions apply, the one that finished 26th in X1 will keep his driver (first OA change, then relegation), while the manager that was 40th in group XN will not (first relegation and driver release, then OA change).

Im pretty sure its just the way the log displays it. The game obviously will consider the real OA of your driver before the reset.

"Right after" is technically true because it happens at the same time and when you can access your driver for the new season, the game has already executed everything. It is clearly stated that you cant have a driver that exceeds the OA limit anyways.

Think of it more like blocks of actions, instead of individual actions. The game calculates everything, executes the changes, then it resets the season and then you can play. Theres no way any of those scenarios you describe can happen.

Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5244 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 20:32:06 Citat 
Quote ( Bogdan Hutanu @ February 9th 2022,20:16:36 )

I will post the part in bold again:
If during the season reset (right after promotion/relegation) the driver of a manager relegated to a lower class is exceeding the above limits then the driver will leave him (no matter what the overall of the driver will be when the season reset is completed). The same applies even to Rookie managers who do not promote to the Amateur class and who have drivers with overall higher than 85.

Bogdan Hutanu
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Land:
Rumænien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5245 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 22:36:04 Citat 

Quote ( Sean Collins @ February 9th 2022,20:26:23 )

Think of it more like blocks of actions, instead of individual actions. The game calculates everything, executes the changes, then it resets the season and then you can play. Theres no way any of those scenarios you describe can happen.

Then it's clearly a case that could be solved by rewording rule 3.1 to state "If after race 17 of the season in which you'll relegate your driver has an OA higher than the limit of the group you'll relegate to, your driver will be released from contract during season reset". Just for the sake of clarity.
Sean Collins
(Gruppe Rookie - 129)

Land:
Tyskland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5246 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 22:57:12 (senest redigeret Feb 9 2022, 22:57:50 af Sean Collins) Citat 
Quote ( Bogdan Hutanu @ February 9th 2022,22:36:04 )

Quote ( Sean Collins @ February 9th 2022,20:26:23 )

Then it's clearly a case that could be solved by rewording rule 3.1 to state "If after race 17 of the season in which you'll relegate your driver has an OA higher than the limit of the group you'll relegate to, your driver will be released from contract during season reset". Just for the sake of clarity.

Sorry, but i fail to see how the current wording isnt clear enough.

"If during the season reset (right after promotion/relegation) the driver of a manager relegated to a lower class is exceeding the above limits then the driver will leave him (no matter what the overall of the driver will be when the season reset is completed)."

It literally says the same thing you do. The "right after promotion/relegation" refers to season reset and explains what it is, not to the driver being let go.
Josh Clark
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5247 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 23:17:49 Citat 
Looks like the confusion is with where Bogdan thinks the driver stat change occurs, which is evidently after the promotion/relegation script, so after the OA check and rule 3.1 takes place.

But considering it doesn't actually mention driver stat changes anywhere in the rules or the wiki I think, probably for this exact reason, I think the wording isn't necessarily wrong here.

Whether the driver stat change info could be added somewhere though, that's another debate. I don't see why it shouldn't be, personally. And as long as it is mentioned exactly when the stat change takes place, no rewording would be necessary.
Sean Collins
(Gruppe Rookie - 129)

Land:
Tyskland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5248 Skrevet Feb 9 2022, 23:37:02 Citat 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ February 9th 2022,23:17:49 )

Looks like the confusion is with where Bogdan thinks the driver stat change occurs, which is evidently after the promotion/relegation script, so after the OA check and rule 3.1 takes place.

But considering it doesn't actually mention driver stat changes anywhere in the rules or the wiki I think, probably for this exact reason, I think the wording isn't necessarily wrong here.

Whether the driver stat change info could be added somewhere though, that's another debate. I don't see why it shouldn't be, personally. And as long as it is mentioned exactly when the stat change takes place, no rewording would be necessary.

I agree.

Driver stat changes are implied in the newbie guide, because it specifically mentions keeping track of those.
It would obviously be totally fine to add when driver changes can occur, but i dont really think its necessary.
Brad Marshall1
(Gruppe Elite)

Land:
USA 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (9)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #5249 Skrevet Feb 10 2022, 03:42:44 Citat 
Sean Collins as GPRO Crew must be a bug, no?
Jesper Larsen
(Gruppe Amateur - 9)

Land:
Danmark 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #5250 Skrevet Feb 10 2022, 20:51:15 (senest redigeret Feb 10 2022, 20:56:32 af Jesper Larsen) Citat 
Just promoted to AMA got a free sponsor... but seriously.. why can't i sack it??

VIZA Front wing $221.556 Active 53 races!!!

53 races ?? i can get 5 times better if the game let me... THIS IS RIDICULOUS......

Fresh to say... leave me alone... i know what to do!
Side « 1 2 3 ... 174 [175176 ... 195 196 197 » Gå til side:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne