Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > 160+ ...Α huge Cemetery of Excellent Drivers.!!! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite [1
Autor Thema: 160+ ...Α huge Cemetery of Excellent Drivers.!!! 6 Antworten
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 1008
  Land:
Griechenland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (28)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Aug 10 2021, 07:18:20 (letzte Änderung Aug 10 2021, 07:43:41 von Ioannis Kalogirou) Zitat 
- Minimal Drivers of Category OL 160+ They are utilized.!!!
...So Many good Jung Drivers pass OL 160+ and waiting to die. (special the ZERO MOT Drivers).-
...The System failed.!!!

- Before 3 Years (in season 65) I suggested a Restructuring of Groups to make the Game Better.
...We desperately need a New MIDDLE Category between Masters & Elite.!!!
...With 2 EXTRA Groups.!!! (with Drivers Status the Same as ELITE)
...so the Parody on Elite will finally stop, where 1/4 of the managers choose Pipis.
...the whole system will be healed with the 5 Managers of each Group being Promoted (2X5=10) and Only 10 of Elite to be Relegated.-
...From MASTER Group 5 being Promoted to MIDDLE Cat. (5X5=25) and the Best Next 5=30 so the 15 last of MIDDLE to be Relegate.

...In Old Proposal I suggest and a New more Fair System Promotion + Relegation with the Red & Orange, Green & Blue Zones

...Thanks for your Time to tolerate a stubborn old donkey.
:)
Juca Santos
(Gruppe Rookie - 81)

Einträge: 243
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Aug 10 2021, 15:44:17 Zitat 
Is time for a change indeed, each new season i look forward for the annoucements and im instantly disappointed, what was the last big change this game had?
Tibor Szuromi
(Gruppe Pro - 23)

Einträge: 11909
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #3 geschrieben Aug 10 2021, 15:49:28 Zitat 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ August 10th 2021,07:18:20 )

...Thanks for your Time to tolerate a stubborn old donkey.

@Ioannis Kalogirou (M4) Do you remember a proposal that was implemented? (S24 --- ÷ I do not).
Vladimir Blagojevic
(Gruppe Rookie - 24)

Einträge: 800
  Land:
Serbien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4 geschrieben Aug 12 2021, 13:15:59 Zitat 
Something like this?

• Managers in Master groups cannot offer contracts to drivers with overall higher than 185
• Managers in Veteran groups cannot offer contracts to drivers with overall higher than 160
• Managers in Pro groups cannot offer contracts to drivers with overall higher than 135
• Managers in Amateur groups cannot offer contracts to drivers with overall higher than 110
• Managers in Rookie groups cannot offer contracts to drivers with overall higher than 85

Master would be demoted into veteran and a new true master groups would be introduced, for example E1, M1.M2, V1.V2.V3.V4 and the rest of groups rankings as usual.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Gruppe Pro - 1)

Einträge: 2441
  Land:
Island 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #5 geschrieben Aug 13 2021, 09:59:37 Zitat 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ August 10th 2021,15:49:28 )

@Ioannis Kalogirou (M4) Do you remember a proposal that was implemented? (S24 --- ÷ I do not).

Tibor, are you in favor of ANY change at all?
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 1008
  Land:
Griechenland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #6 geschrieben Aug 13 2021, 10:18:53 Zitat 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ August 13th 2021,09:59:37 )

Tibor, are you in favor of ANY change at all?

...Atli my Fried.!!!
...Tibor it's Special Boy.!!! ...One Category Himself.!!!
...He Has Right about That comment.!!! ...in Purpose I don't Posted my Old Suggest to Give Space to The Present.!!!
Flavio Mendiković
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Einträge: 572
  Land:
Kroatien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #7 geschrieben Okt 25 2021, 21:11:14 Zitat 
Quote ( Juca Santos @ August 10th 2021,15:44:17 )

Is time for a change indeed, each new season i look forward for the annoucements and im instantly disappointed, what was the last big change this game had?

introducing energy, I guess
Seite [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > 160+ ...Α huge Cemetery of Excellent Drivers.!!! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten