Strana « 1 2 3 ... 114 115 [116 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Autor Téma: Amateur - 52 3468 odpovědí
Sanjay Ashok Kumar
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Indie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (3)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3451 přispěno 26 Březen 2024, 09:43:24 Citovat 
Quote ( Josep Meyer @ March 24th 2024,18:03:09 )

Mar 24th 2024, 18:03:09 Quote
@Sanjay Ashok Kumar (A52) was a great surprise for this race! I thought he was going to be a real challenge the whole first stint, but my pace was slightly better after first pit.

Your qualifying timings was a shocker for me!!!

So i was not expecting a win, cos I knew you will be faster at any point Josep...

@Dean: Thanks for your efforts to keep this group active... We are loving it !!!
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (2)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3452 přispěno 26 Březen 2024, 23:27:22 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. Once again pole, race win and the fastest lap, no-one can get close to you, and you just seem to be getting better with every race. You were though on the 2 stop and all those around you were only stopping once. You led that first stint and was able open up a 19s gap before pitting for your first stop. You came back out in 5th and it would take you another 13 laps before you found the lead again. And that is where you remained for the final 27 laps, winning the race by a massive 47s

Congratulations @Vedat Tumur (A52) on 2nd. You were on the 1 stop and 9th on the grid. A blistering start had you up to 5th after that opening lap. You just continued that run and hit the lead once Josep pitted. You led for the next 8 laps and had opened up a 5s gap back to Balint before pitting. You came back out in 8th and fought hard in the next 10 laps to get back up to 2nd. That is where you remained for the final 20 laps, never really threatened by Balint and you crossed the line 5s ahead of him

Congratulations @Bálint Garics (A52) on 3rd. You were also on the 1 stop and a solid 6th on the grid. You were slow early in the race and had dropped back to 9th after just 3 laps. Eventually you found forward gear and was able to climb back up to 2nd when Josep pitted. That got even better as you hit the lead once Vedat pitted and you led the race for the next 2 laps until you did your only stop. You came back out in 6th but just 8 laps later you were 3rd. That is where you remained for the final 17 laps, beating Sanjay back in 4th by 8s

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Josep Meyer (fourth win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (sixth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Josep Meyer (fifth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Daryl Collings (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alex Schmidt (gained 15 places during the race)

So disappointing this race and I was really expecting to do so much better. I had a good match but was on the 1 stop with a very long first stint. We had 21 on the 1 stop, 11 on the 2 stops, and just the 3 on the 3 stops. I was well back 21st on the grid but with my heavy fuel load I was just so slow early in the race. I had dropped back to 25th after just 14 laps with my lap times rarely getting out of the bottom 5. The late stop did allow me to get as high 7th just before my only pit stop. I returned to the track in 19th but a massive DM soon after had me back to 24th. My car is still only level 3 and sits 35th best in this group. The sooner I raise this, the sooner I can get decent results. Just not competitive at the moment

Qualified: 21st (predicted 20th)
Finished: 21st (predicted 13th)
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3453 přispěno 28 Březen 2024, 05:44:08 Citovat 
I wonder if Carlos is getting cold feet on promoting? Very strange tactics last race. It was a 1 stop race for most, but he decided to do 4 stops.

I could ask the same question about Piotr? He is currently in 4th and inside that promotion zone, but only 33rd last race.

I always enjoy this drama during the season. I always watch those trying to avoid promotion, it is a lot more fun
Sonny Long
(Skupina Rookie - 32)

Země:
Anglie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (1)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3454 přispěno 28 Březen 2024, 11:15:39 Citovat 
Piotr seemed to be having an off race anyways, qualifying in 32nd, and ending up in 33rd in the race.

Carlos, meanwhile... it'll be interesting to hear his tactics

Loving the race reports btw @Dean Francis (A52) :D very interesting to read them whilst I am waiting for my boyfriend to wake up :D
Bálint Garics
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Maďarsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3455 přispěno 28 Březen 2024, 17:22:41 Citovat 
Thanks Dean I tried hard and somehow managed to cope. The following race looks the similar in my opinion but for me this will not be that great.
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (3)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3456 přispěno 30 Březen 2024, 05:51:20 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. Well same old story as the previous races, race win, fastest lap, and yet again another pole. You were so quick today that I thought you must be on 2 stops or even 3, but to do this race with just 1 stop and still be very quick. Well as I said the previous race, you just seem to get quicker with every race. I could not believe it when you lapped me for the second time with still 10 laps to go, and I was 9th at that stage. I reckon your biggest win of the season, 1 minute and 12s and a massive 31 points lead back to Carlos in the group.

Congratulations @Đuro Palica (A52) on 2nd. You are the least experienced here with just the 29 races under your belt. This is only your first season in an Amateur group but boy are you learning quick. You got your first amateur point in race 5 when you finished 8th. Two races later you collect your first Amateur podium. Really that could so easily have been a win if not for the outstanding form of Josep. You were only 6th on the grid but got to 2nd with still 35 laps to go. But that is where you remained for the rest of the race, beating Sanjay by 6s

Congratulations @Sanjay Ashok Kumar (A52) on 3rd. You were 4th on the grid and also on the same 1 stopper as the 2 above. You never dropped any lower than 5th and ran a very consistent race. You reached 2nd on 2 separate occasions in that first half of the race but once Đuro got in front of you after those pit stops, you had to be content with 3rd. Your spot on the podium was never threatened though and you crossed the line 21s ahead of Stoyan. Despite missing those first 4 race, you edge to within 1 point of that promotion zone.

WIN: Josep Meyer (fifth win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (seventh pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Josep Meyer (eighth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Mario Badrov (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Marcio Santana (gained 23 places during the race)

I was on the 1 stop along with 22 others, 9 were on 2 stops and just the 2 on 3 stops. Well, another very frustrating race to watch. Most were on the 1 stop and I felt my pace was good when in the clear, but the problem was I was very rarely in the clear. I was caught up in traffic early but did manage to get to 15th before a big DM dropped me back to 21st. I did a late pit stop just after the midway mark and had been able to get to 8th before that stop. I came back out in 17th and had very good speed in the back half, getting to 9th with just 8 laps to go. I knew the engine was in danger of not lasting the race and that is exactly what happened. I smoked the last 8 laps and lost 10 positions

Qualified: 22nd (predicted 20th)
Finished: 19th (predicted 20th)
Josep Meyer
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Španělsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3457 přispěno 30 Březen 2024, 14:35:36 Citovat 
I was on the one stop because I was thinking of the Grand Chelem!

I'm pushing hard this season, I got the driver to do it, and I'm scoring points for the world cup, so I want to give my best.
I'm probably not going to do more test nor improve my car this season, so I'm not getting faster!

The fight for promotion is looking interesting, Sanjay looks so solid.

And Duro Palica's performance for this race was impressive, that's so good for a first season in amateur; for the most of the second stint his pace was really close to mine, until, I guess, his driver ran our of energy. My driver had no much more fuel neither!
Đuro Palica
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Chorvatsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3458 přispěno 30 Březen 2024, 15:51:41 Citovat 
Gz guys nice race, yeah Josep my driver was out of energy but its okay second place is ok for me :D
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3459 přispěno 3 Duben 2024, 00:38:16 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. I want to get on the Josep train as he cleans up again. Pole, race win and the fastest lap. I was impressed I got the second fastest lap, but Josep smashed that by 1.5s. Even during the race, each lap you were well over a second on the next best and you won by a ridiculous margin again, this time 1 minute and 30s. We have nearly 3000 Amateur managers in this game and your race time was the 8th quickest of all those. What is even more impressive is that you do this every race. It's just a pity you lose this driver after race 17, because he would do pretty good in Pro

Congratulations @Vedat Tumur (A52) on 2nd. Only your third race in the points this season, but you have finished 2nd twice in the last 3 races. Only 11th on the grid but it was very clear early that you had a strong car. You passed 5 cars in that opening lap and continued moving forward. You got to 2nd after just 16 laps but pitted soon after. Your middle stint was solid, sitting in 3rd for most of that stint. After your final stop you were only 6th but good run home got you back on the podium.

Congratulations @Bálint Garics (A52) on 3rd. I think you done a lot better here than expected and now sit very close to that promotion zone. You were on the same 2 stop as Verdat but started the race in 4th, seven spots higher than Verdat. But after only 8 laps, those positions had changed. The two of you were clearly the best of the rest and it was an enthralling battle watching you both fight it out. The 2 of you swapped positions 5 times during the race, but Verdat prevailed, crossing the line just 0.064s ahead of you

WIN: Josep Meyer (sixth win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (eighth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Josep Meyer (seventh one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Milena Pronestino (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Marián Herc (gained 19 places during the race)

I was on the 3 stop with 11 others. We had just the 2 on 1 stop, 16 on 2 stops, and 2 on 4 stops. A good qualifying had me 5th on the grid and that became 3rd after the opening lap. I reckon I was faster than Pedro in 2nd but just couldn't get around him. I was still in 3rd when I pitted for my first stop, returning to the track in 20th. I was surprised we had so many on the 2 stop strategy and it was those that I was fighting against in the end. I was in the points for most of the race and was sitting in 6th with still 11 laps to go. I could not make any inroads to those in front of me and finished the race 11s behind the smoking Marian in 5th. Car is improving quickly now and driver just keeps getting better. All looking good for promotion next season.

Qualified: 5th (predicted 13th)
Finished: 6th (predicted 7th)
Josep Meyer
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Španělsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3460 přispěno 5 Duben 2024, 14:20:00 (naposledy změněno 5 Duben 2024, 14:21:04 od Josep Meyer) Citovat 
Like 5laps before the checkered flag my driver got out of stamina, so I also lost 3 boost laps.. That was like 10-15seconds, not like it matters, but I'm following the "One big race", so it care about it!
I'm already 8minutes behind Veres Tamás, that's one minute per race!

We had a lot of missing managers this last race!

Gl on Suzuka!
Josep Meyer
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Španělsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3461 přispěno 5 Duben 2024, 14:20:47 (naposledy změněno 5 Duben 2024, 14:21:14 od Josep Meyer) Citovat 
Ouch, doubled post
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (2)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #3462 přispěno 6 Duben 2024, 05:38:27 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. Once again another very easy win. Pole, race win and another fastest lap. That is the last 3 races now that you have won by over a minute. You were on pole here and started on the dry tyres but had dropped back to 6th before the rain stopped. It took you just 3 laps in the dry to regain that lead and once there you really found another gear. Your laps were over 2s on your nearest rival, and you were really opening up a gap very quickly. Checking the "One Big Race" I see you are currently sitting 30th, but nearly 9 minutes behind Verres

Congratulations @Pedro Francisco Martín (A52) on 2nd. You were 4th on the grid and also on the dry tyres, but had dropped back to 7th when the rain stopped. You got back to 2nd just before your only stop and returned on track in 7th. You fought back from there to get back to 2nd with just 8 laps to go, and held on easily from there, beating Jánosné by 10s. Only 4 points scored in the last 3 races and I thought you might have got second thoughts on promoting. But with this result it does look like you are persevering with promotion

Congratulations @Jánosné Tóth (A52) on 3rd. You had an awesome season last season finishing 6th, but then you missed the first 3 races of this season. You were only 16th on the grid but also on the dry tyres. You had dropped back to 20th before the rain stopped. You had a fast car though here today and stormed through the field to get to 2nd just before your only stop. You came back out in 9th and was able to get back to 3rd with 8 laps to go. You could not catch Pedro, but was able to stay in front of Carlos beating him by 3s

WIN: Josep Meyer (seventh win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (ninth pole of the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Stoyen Gerchev (first one this season)

We had just the 7 starting on the wet tyres and with just 3 wet laps I think those that started on the dry tyres won here. I was on the dry tyre and fueled heavily for a 1 stop race. I was surprised to be up there on the grid, 9th but I was racing with 0 CT because of a very worn gearbox. I did drop back to 10th early, but I had 3 in front of me on the wet tyre, once they pitted, I was up to 6th. I was surprised we had so many stopping twice in the dry, by the time mid race came round and I had to pit for my only stop, I was up to 3rd. I came back out in 14th but just 10 laps later I was up to 7th, with still 14 laps to go. The top 6 were so much quicker than me but I was pulling away from 8th, so I knew then, I would finish 7th. Very happy with the result considering 0 CT and back to back points as I climb to 16th in this group.

Qualified: 9th (predicted 8th)
Finished: 7th (predicted 15th)

Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3463 přispěno 10 Duben 2024, 01:56:47 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. Well it was an enthralling battle early with you and Bálint fighting it out at the top. You were on 2 stops but Bálint was doing just the 1 stop. Bálint had just done his only stop and he was just 20s behind you, but you still had another stop coming up. We were in for an interesting fight but then smoke started billowing from Bálint's car and what could have been a great tussle was over. That left you way in front and you won the race so easily again with a whopping 1 minute and 20s back to Stoyan. You have improved your position in the "One Big Race", from 30th up to 26th

Congratulations @Stoyan Gerchev (A52) on 2nd. You were on the 1 stop and qualified well with a strong 4th on the grid. A tardy start had you back to 7th after the opening lap. You would drop no lower than that though and got to 3rd and sat there for the next 11 laps before pitting for your only stop. You came back out in 6th but one lap later you were 4th. Vedat pitted 12 laps later and you were on the podium. With just 17 laps remaining you passed Bálint's smoking car. You always appeared quicker than Pedro and beat him by 12s

Congratulations @Pedro Francisco Martín (A52) on 3rd. You were on the same 1 stop as Stoyan but started the race 2 spots behind him, 6th on the grid. You stayed in front of him for 8 laps but he eventually found a way around you. From there it was all about keeping an eye on his rear bumper and not fall too far back. I think you done that well as you finished the race on the podium but less than 0.5s ahead of Vedat back in 4th. Only your third podium this season but I feel you are just doing what needs to be done to promote. No point pushing too hard

WIN: Josep Meyer (seventh win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (ninth pole of the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Stoyen Gerchev (first one this season)

I was on the 1 stop with 12 others. We had 13 on 2 stops and 6 on 3 stops or more. I had a poor match here and with my one stop and a lot of fuel, I was surprised to be so high up the grid in 8th. It all went to plan early as I dropped back to 12th. Promotion looks so tight at the top and I wanted to stay well clear of that promotion zone. Driver made a big mistake on lap 14 and I was way back to 16th. I just wanted to finish maybe 8th at best and collect the 1 point, but all of a sudden, all these people started pitting before me and I was up to 6th just before pitting for my only stop. I came back out in 17th but just 14 laps later I was in the points, and we still had 24 laps to go. I continued improving on that and got to 5th with 6 laps to go. Easily my best race of the season but all with 0 CT and my car is still only 29th best in this group

Qualified: 8th (predicted 13th)
Finished: 5th (predicted 10th)
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3464 přispěno 11 Duben 2024, 01:23:46 Citovat 
Early look at qualifying and look how quick Josep is. I am currently 2nd but over 6s behind Josep. That is how one sided this competition is. Josep is dominating it and I doubt anyone else will win a race this season
Erki Mullamaa
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Estonsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3465 přispěno 11 Duben 2024, 08:46:35 Citovat 
I'm collecting those 9th places.
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3466 přispěno 13 Duben 2024, 01:29:05 (naposledy změněno 13 Duben 2024, 01:30:28 od Dean Francis) Citovat 
Congratulations @Ramon Rocha (A52) on 1st. Just the 4 points collected this season with a couple of 7th place finishes. Here you only qualified 12th but had a blistering start, storming up to 6th in that opening lap. But then you got stuck behind me. You were so much quicker than me, but I was able to block you for the next 32 laps. You were 2nd when you did your only stop and was able to jump in front of me after the stops. You came back out in 6th and just 9 laps later you were 3rd. You passed Erki for 2nd with just 7 laps remaining, Carlos was 40s ahead of you, but he was smoking. You got to within 27s but there were just 2 laps left, but then Carlos pitted, and the win was yours!!!!!!

Congratulations @Me on 2nd. I was expecting a half wet and half dry race so fueled for just 30 laps. Surprised again to be qualifying so well with a strong 5th on the grid. I quickly got to 4th and then 10 laps later to 3rd. I had Ramon behind me pushing hard, and I had to pull out all the stops to keep him behind me. I was able to remain out there for 33 laps and as others pitted in front of me, I hit the lead on lap 30 and led for 3 laps. I could not shake Ramon and he pitted on the very same lap, right on my bumper. His pit stop was 3s quicker and he leapfrogged me as I returned out on track in 7th place.

The back half was just as strong as I quickly got to 4th as those in front of me pitted for their late 1 stop. It looked like 4th is where I would finish and that is ideal as many in front of me were already trying to avoid promotion. But then shock as 2 in front of me pitted again very late in the race. That shot me up to 2nd and I finished the race just 15s behind the winner, Ramon. Our group leader Josep finished the race 11s behind me

Qualified: 5th (predicted 9th)
Finished: 2nd (predicted 10th)

Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 3rd. Well not quite what I expected from you. You claimed yet again another pole but Carlos quickly got in front of you and was pulling away. You were no match against Carlos and sat in 2nd for most of the race. You were still in 2nd with just 8 laps to go when you pulled in for a very surprising late stop. That dropped you back to 5th but then those late stops had you back on the podium. Because Carlos smoke for those final 8 laps, he finished 4th, and you were able to beat him by 6s

WIN: Ramon Rocha (first win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (eleventh pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Josep Meyer (tenth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Roy Antonsen (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Ramon Rocha and Miguel Mateus (both gained 11 places during the race)

Josep Meyer
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Španělsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3467 přispěno 15 Duben 2024, 21:02:41 Citovat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 13th 2024,01:29:05 )

Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 3rd. Well not quite what I expected from you. You claimed yet again another pole but Carlos quickly got in front of you and was pulling away. You were no match against Carlos and sat in 2nd for most of the race. You were still in 2nd with just 8 laps to go when you pulled in for a very surprising late stop. That dropped you back to 5th but then those late stops had you back on the podium. Because Carlos smoke for those final 8 laps, he finished 4th, and you were able to beat him by 6s

Not my best race! If only I've put more fuel on the second stint... Early on Wednesday I was starting a short trip, so I had to prepare the race in like 5 min after Irungattukottai GP! I had no time to think about it, and I just assumed that rain had to stop at some point.. Not a great strategy!

By the way Carlos is faster on wet, that's for sure!

Congratz on that second place Dean, and Ramon for the first win of the season!
Bálint Garics
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Maďarsko 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3468 přispěno 16 Duben 2024, 21:36:49 Citovat 
Congrats Joseph for the race win you seem unstoppable right now!

The speed is there and probably your driver contact is still fresh so you may experience a good pro soon. Wish you good luck out there until then.
Dean Francis
(Skupina Amateur - 52)

Země:
Austrálie 
Certifikované: 
Starý příspěvek #3469 přispěno  včera v 02: 08: 39 Citovat 
Congratulations @Josep Meyer (A52) on 1st. No surprise to see you straight back on the winning list. You had pole but decided to go with the 2 stops here. You led for the first 21 laps and had a lead of 33s before pitting for your first stop and returning out on the track 5s behind Balint, but Balint was on the 1 stop. Just 7 laps later you found the lead again and just increased your lead with every lap after that. Another massive win in the end with a winning margin of 1 minute and 16 seconds. We still have 5 races to go but you have now done enough to secure this seasons Championship!!!!

Congratulations @Bálint Garics (A52) on 2nd. Only 7th on the grid but you were on the 1 stop. Despite carrying a very heavy fuel tank you were able to storm up to 3rd after just 3 laps. You led for 5 laps once Josep pitted but then you pitted and came back out in 5th. When Carlos and Pedro done their second stops, you were up to 3rd. Janosne did a very late second stop with just 11 laps to go, and you got to 2nd. A very comfortable 2nd in the end, beating Janosne by 7s. I was always expecting a late stop from you because now you are inside that promotion zone and I feel that is where you will remain

Congratulations @Jánosné Tóth (A52) on 3rd. Despite missing those first 3 races you have done very well this season to be just sitting outside the top 10. You were 5th on the grid and on the same 2 stop as Josep. You did drop to 6th early but very quickly got that spot back, and you would never drop any lower than that for the whole race. It always looked from the mid way mark that you would be collecting your second podium of the season. In the end that is exactly what happened with a winning margin back to Carlos in 4th of 16s

WIN: Josep Meyer (ninth win of the season)
POLE: Josep Meyer (twelfth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Josep Meyer (eleventh one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Me (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Hector Pereira (gained 14 places during the race)

This was a tricky race because I am getting too close to that promotion zone and had to avoid those points. I would have done this race with just the 1 stop but decided to do an extra early stop as well as a very late stop. But in hindsight I should not have done that late stop. I was an awesome 2nd on the grid but that was mainly because I had no fuel in the tank. I pitted after just 2 laps and fell from 2nd to 31st. I was just caught up in so much traffic and plus 0 CT but did get back to 9th just before my second stop. I came back out in 19th but again got back to 8th with just 2 laps to go. That is when I did my last stop and came back out in 21st. That was a bad call because without that stop I would have finished ideally in 8th.

Qualified: 2nd (predicted 2nd)
Finished: 20th (predicted 8th)

Strana « 1 2 3 ... 114 115 [116 Rychlé přejít na stránku:

Odpovědět na toto téma