Página « 1 2 3 ... 690 [691692 693 694 » Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: Chat Box... 20792 respostas
Geir Pukk
(Grupo Pro - 18)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #20692 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:27:24 Citar 
This soap opera is writing itself
Steven Rose
(Grupo Amateur - 50)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #20693 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:28:09 Citar 
Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,22:24:56 )

Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ May 29th 2021,22:10:16 )

Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,21:55:31 )

I just hope no one treats me differently because of Alex being my cousin.
Well, you introduced yourself as Alex's cousin in your ever first post. You also mentioned some of the things Alex did were unacceptable. Then sounded worried about if people would treat you differently because of him.

I mean I don't really get why did you introduce yourself as Alex's cousin in the first place. You could have just introduced yourself (without mentioning him) and you wouldn't need to worry about how people would treat you, at all. Not that people would judge you when they eventually found out you're his cousin. But going into the conversation with those lines just makes people think you're just Alex after all :D

Careful, this is a paranoid community.
I get really anxious when people compare Alex to me, because we all know what Alex did. My brother Raj was against me going on this site, because he thought people would instantly assume I'm Alex, which I'm not.

Are you Jonathan or Oliver as per your email?

Or maybe Alex, Sonny, Raj, Dave?
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20694 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:28:38 Citar 
This is competition to Skyler tbh
Jonathan Cush
(Grupo Rookie - 160)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20695 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:35:46 Citar 

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ May 29th 2021,22:27:22 )

How do you know what Alex did?

Did you all have a neat family reunion about it? :P
he'd call me on the odd couple weeks, but apart from those weeks, he'd constantly be seeing a therapist about his mental state & the doctor's advice was to not use the site for a couple of months. So we decided, as a family, to suspend Alex's account until September 2021. In that mean time, one of us would continue to go on the site & be honest about everything.

Jonathan Cush
(Grupo Rookie - 160)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20696 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:37:37 Citar 

Quote ( Steven Rose @ May 29th 2021,22:28:09 )

Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,22:24:56 )

Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ May 29th 2021,22:10:16 )

Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,21:55:31 )

I just hope no one treats me differently because of Alex being my cousin.
Well, you introduced yourself as Alex's cousin in your ever first post. You also mentioned some of the things Alex did were unacceptable. Then sounded worried about if people would treat you differently because of him.

I mean I don't really get why did you introduce yourself as Alex's cousin in the first place. You could have just introduced yourself (without mentioning him) and you wouldn't need to worry about how people would treat you, at all. Not that people would judge you when they eventually found out you're his cousin. But going into the conversation with those lines just makes people think you're just Alex after all :D

Careful, this is a paranoid community.
I get really anxious when people compare Alex to me, because we all know what Alex did. My brother Raj was against me going on this site, because he thought people would instantly assume I'm Alex, which I'm not.

Are you Jonathan or Oliver as per your email?

Or maybe Alex, Sonny, Raj, Dave?
Jonathan - Oliver is a tribute to our late father, who died from COVID.

Steven Rose
(Grupo Amateur - 50)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (1)   Não gosto deste post (1)
Post antigo #20697 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:37:42 Citar 
Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,22:35:46 )

he'd call me on the odd couple weeks, but apart from those weeks, he'd constantly be seeing a therapist about his mental state & the doctor's advice was to not use the site for a couple of months. So we decided, as a family, to suspend Alex's account until September 2021. In that mean time, one of us would continue to go on the site & be honest about everything.

So when is Raj joining? Or do you need to leave it a while before creating a 3rd/4th account?
Jonathan Cush
(Grupo Rookie - 160)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20698 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:39:17 Citar 

Quote ( Steven Rose @ May 29th 2021,22:37:42 )

Quote ( Jonathan Cush @ May 29th 2021,22:35:46 )

So when is Raj joining? Or do you need to leave it a while before creating a 3rd/4th account?
Raj isn't joining, because he doesn't like anything racing based.

Steven Rose
(Grupo Amateur - 50)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20699 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:41:38 Citar 
I'm out - this is clearly suspicious but I shall leave that to the relevant parties to decide.

Just one last question though - so is Alex your cousin or your brother? As "our father" indicates a very quick change in relationship.
Jonathan Cush
(Grupo Rookie - 160)

País:
Irlanda 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20700 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 22:47:27 Citar 

Quote ( Steven Rose @ May 29th 2021,22:41:38 )

I'm out - this is clearly suspicious but I shall leave that to the relevant parties to decide.

Just one last question though - so is Alex your cousin or your brother? As "our father" indicates a very quick change in relationship.
cousin - when I meant our father, I meant mine & Raj's.

Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20701 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 23:27:10 Citar 
@Jonathan Cush (R160) here is the problem with your little statement.

1. If your goal was to enter the game and apologize, why did you join a forum game?

2. If your country is Ireland then you are in Ireland at the moment. Or using a VPN. I don't think GPRO let's you choose countries.

3. If your country does let you choose countries, and you were born in Ireland and then moved the UK where your cousin was born, then why was his flag Estonian? Either you are lying about him being raised in the UK, or he lives in Estonia, and you are not with him

4. Following point 3. If you are not with him (assuming you are not lying) then i find it odd that he would give you so many details of his personal life, more even given that he is very young (he must be 14 now?) so he probably wouldnt have told you that directly, instead his parents took care of it. Especially given that you do not live near eachothers.

5. Your story does not check out since the Alexander account actually returned not too long ago, and everyone accepted him back relativitly well. If the family had really decided to forbid him to play, he wouldnt have returned. Also, he immediatly left again, without any sort of notice, and I think that was when he (you) decided that just creating a DA would be better.

So let's take a look at the events.

Sonny Long retires (apparently he was quite the account), emerges Alexander who is immediatly plugged in with the community and goes to play Mafia. Now note that mafia is a very intense game. He gets immediatly blown away and replaced in mafia. He joins some more games, including Survivor where he (when i say he we both know you and him are the same person) got in a struggle with me, and it is very curious that you knew he had a struggle SPECIFICLY WITH ME, which means he would have had to show and tell the family my name and account, and moreover, you remembered a name over the months that wasnt related to you in any way, in a game you didnt play, and somehow you were able to reckognize me immediatly.

Either way, he stops playing any games (probably due to frustration) and basicly leaves. After some months, he returns to Power F1, seeming to be eager, but doesnt submit anything, almost as if there was a sudden change of mind. I can almost bet that it was when he (you) decided to create the DA. But you couldn't just make one immediatly!

So you created this account some months after Alexander left for the second time, and since you are very young your memory is probably not very well shaped yet so you confused things. Also due to your young age, you thought us "adults" (putting in " because im basicly a child as well) would get you immediatly. So you basicly thought that if you sided with us you would get our sympathy.

You played mafia for about a week, so following that idea, there is a term for this: distancing. You are distancing yourself from your cousin, which is not only a despicable thing to do, to throw your cousin out and not siding with him, but you also commentated on things as if you remembered them and not that you were told of them.

I dont know if your name is Sonny, Alexander, or whatever. You are 14 years old. I think the minimum age for joining is 16. There is a reason for that. You joined at your own will. You suffered the consequences. And now you are trying to reboot. Not how this goes.

If you want to man up, you return in your ORIGINAL account, you apologize, and make yourself part of this community the right way: either by being active in the forums, or learning about the game, or whatever

And also, dont try to put the sad face on us. We are not going to feel guilty by Alexander needing a doctor or your father dying from covid. If he did, i am sorry to hear about that, but using that to try and cover yourself up is gross.

Also, you basicly admitted to have created a new email account, since you said the oliver part was a tribute: that email was then created last year or this year. I would even dare to say yesterday or so.

You didn't play mafia when you were here as Alexander, so at least you get a sample of what it is being called scum. Or in this case, a DA.

I expect the responsible entities to take action against this to be honest. Take care.
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20702 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 23:30:51 Citar 
Ofc on the slim chance that this is a new person who has stumbled into his cousin's mistakes - welcome, enjoy the game, try to be a genuine and interesting person in the community and we'll probs all forget in time that you might have been a DA...! :)
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20703 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 23:32:06 Citar 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ May 29th 2021,23:30:51 )

Ofc on the slim chance that this is a new person who has stumbled into his cousin's mistakes - welcome, enjoy the game, try to be a genuine and interesting person in the community and we'll probs all forget in time that you might have been a DA...! :)

It would be embarassing now if we were all wrong but what can you do :P
Roy Mitchell
(Grupo Amateur - 67)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20704 Postado 29 Mai 2021, 23:46:19 Citar 
How about... Stop assuming shit about other people!
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20705 Postado 30 Mai 2021, 00:00:04 Citar 
Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ May 29th 2021,23:46:19 )

How about... Stop assuming shit about other people!

We can do that when people dont try to guilt trip us :P

And it was not really assuming it was just pute deduction ;)

Either way how did the first race go for you gents? (And ladies as well of course!)
Ethan Littlejohns
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20706 Postado 30 Mai 2021, 00:05:57 (editado pela última vêz 30 Mai 2021, 00:06:35 por Ethan Littlejohns) Citar 
Why is it called a chat box and people called chatter boxes? What on earth does it have to do with boxes? Weird.

Oops, sorry, I won't distract you guys from your conversation on whether this guy has 1 account or 3.

Actually, wait a second, does a shirt have 1 hole or 3?

I wonder if a chat box for boxers who wear boxers and put presents in boxes instead of wrapping them is called a boxers with boxers chat box about boxes?
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20707 Postado 30 Mai 2021, 00:08:39 Citar 
A hole usually as a bottom in it. I would call it a big tunnel. In the shirt.

As for the chat box, it should be "conversation forum" instead!!!!!
Harsh Sheth
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Índia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20708 Postado 30 Mai 2021, 00:10:32 Citar 
It's suspicious that you did not wonder what boxes have to do with boxing.
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20709 Postado 30 Mai 2021, 00:11:32 Citar 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ May 30th 2021,00:10:32 )

It's suspicious that you did not wonder what boxes have to do with boxing.

Damn, you got me.

I box with boxes in boxing day.
Dougie Marshall
(Grupo Retired)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20710 Postado 19 Jun 2021, 14:31:59 Citar 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ May 30th 2021,00:08:39 )

A hole usually as a bottom in it.
Indeed, and a Bottom usually has a hole in it.
Luke Frost
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #20711 Postado 19 Jun 2021, 15:00:18 Citar 
@Dougie Marshall (Ret)

I was on the way back from work the other day and got stuck behind a pack of tight pants wearing cyclists doing 10-15km/h for about 10 minutes, could'n't overtake them, because they were taking up two lanes. What would you have done in this situation?
Peter Willmore
(Grupo Pro - 21)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20712 Postado 19 Jun 2021, 15:34:19 Citar 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ June 19th 2021,15:00:18 )

@Dougie Marshall (Ret)

I was on the way back from work the other day and got stuck behind a pack of tight pants wearing cyclists doing 10-15km/h for about 10 minutes, could'n't overtake them, because they were taking up two lanes. What would you have done in this situation?

take a leaf out of the book "we are going on a bear hunt"
Dougie Marshall
(Grupo Retired)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (5)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #20713 Postado 19 Jun 2021, 16:44:23 Citar 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ June 19th 2021,15:00:18 )

You know exactly what I would have done. There would have been shredded lycra and snotters everywhere. Got to judge the speed right, too fast and they hit the windscreen, too slow and they bounce to the side. Sweetspot sees them and the bike under the car.
Roy Mitchell
(Grupo Amateur - 67)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20714 Postado 22 Jun 2021, 17:01:03 Citar 
You kill me /ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=75456

You put it so delicately that I want to try it myself! lol
Sonny Long
(Grupo Rookie - 91)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20715 Postado 29 Ago 2021, 18:21:13 (editado pela última vêz 29 Ago 2021, 18:28:27 por Sonny Long) Citar 
Oh my god, just looking through these old posts make me look like a b**ch LMAO.
Michael Keeney
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20716 Postado 25 Set 2021, 00:44:52 Citar 
Bing...
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20717 Postado 25 Set 2021, 00:45:38 Citar 
I prefer Google.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupo Retired)

Equipe do GPRO
  País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #20718 Postado 21 Mar 2022, 15:58:41 Citar 
Everyone doing well, and behaving in the forums, of course? :)
Kyle Morris
(Grupo Pro - 17)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20719 Postado 21 Mar 2022, 16:00:31 Citar 
Oh no, the egg is back
Jun Ho
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Hong Kong 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20720 Postado 21 Mar 2022, 16:01:53 Citar 
KP back.... EVERYONE RUNNNNNNNNN!
Sonny Long
(Grupo Rookie - 91)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #20721 Postado 21 Mar 2022, 16:05:01 Citar 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ March 21st 2022,15:58:41 )

Everyone doing well, and behaving in the forums, of course? :)
Yeah, all's good here Kev ;)
Página « 1 2 3 ... 690 [691692 693 694 » Ir para página:

Responder a este tópico