Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 59 [6061 ... 609 610 611 » Ga naar pagina:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Auteur Onderwerp: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 antwoorden
Ihor Rusnak
(Groep Amateur - 4)

Land:
Oekraïne 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (3)
Oud bericht #1769 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 12:45:56 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 8th 2022,12:40:46 )

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to see such full filled for a shitload of reasons. For one, GPRO always tried to keep any and all political discussion away from the game. If now even such a symbolic move would be made, that part of GPRO fundamentals would be out the door forever. Keep in mind that this particular thread already is an exemption to that rule, and if in doubt, again read the disclaimer on top and at the bottom of each page in this thread.

That is, the values that "gpro" is guided by are higher than the values that guide the civilized world?

I understand the apolitical position of the site during the peace, but I don’t understand when people hide their heads in the sand during the war

Sooner or later, management will have to make its choice or face the consequences of its absence. There's still time, but it's running out

Niels Van Heijster
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (7)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1770 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 13:12:40 Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,12:45:56 )

I understand the apolitical position of the site during the peace

You should have stopped there ...
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,12:45:56 )

Sooner or later, management will have to make its choice or face the consequences of its absence. There's still time, but it's running out

But this is trying to press your agenda over any other, and from my POV, it's not helping.

Believe me when I say that I fully understand your frustration, more than you could ever imagine on so many levels! But as said, this thread already is one step further than GPRO originally envisioned. Don't try and over ask, while making some ominous statement.

You of all in here shouldn't make the same mistake that clearly has been made upon your country and your proud countrymen and women.
Ihor Rusnak
(Groep Amateur - 4)

Land:
Oekraïne 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1771 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 13:21:25 Quote 
I just don't need to say that I should ...

I will not develop this topic further, the more with you, with a person who understands everything anyway. Thank you for what you do and write.

But one way or another, as I said, this site will not avoid losses. Whether there will be just individual players who will leave it forever or something else, I don't know. But I know for sure that it is not moral to take such a position now.
Niels Van Heijster
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1772 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 13:42:43 (laatst aangepast Maa 8 2022, 13:49:08 door Niels Van Heijster) Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,13:21:25 )

with a person who understands everything anyway

But I don't, I never claimed such! I do not understand many things, not in general and especially not regarding this conflict. All I know is that there are many a-moral things happening as we speak. Then again, that too is something colored by my own upbringing.

I trust you know I'm against this war, ferociously. I am however starting to understand the whole messed up communications and interpretations that eventually led to this. For me so far, it has much to do with distrust and fear of the unknown. As this is going such a long way back in history, there's just no easy out!

Some reports are now following the idea that Putin already lost the war. This is based on average moral on both sides, and the problems the invading forces are now said to be experiencing providing supplies to the front line. Let alone even that should Russia ever succeed to seize Kiev, topple the government, and besiege the country it has become pretty clear they will never own the Ukrainian population. Those days are long gone, so Ukraine already won, though partially it's a hollow win.

The most important a-moral factor in all of this, will be the many lives lost (men, women, and children of all ages) on both sides until a final seize fire will take affect. Like you are seeing many lives lost on your end, also many Russian mothers and fathers already have lost their sons and daughters. Unfortunately, many more will find their way face down in the mud the longer this continues. Sadly the Russian demands for a seize fire outlined to date, are hinting on a prolonged fight, as for obvious reasons these demands are just unacceptable ...
Ihor Rusnak
(Groep Amateur - 4)

Land:
Oekraïne 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1773 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 13:55:36 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 8th 2022,13:42:43 )

I trust you know I'm against this war, ferociously. I am however starting to understand the whole messed up communications and interpretations that eventually led to this. For me so far, it has much to do with distrust and fear of the unknown. As this is going such a long way back in history, there's just no easy out!

Some reports are now following the idea that Putin already lost the war. This is based on average moral on both sides, and the problems the invading forces are now said to be experiencing providing supplies to the front line. Let alone even that should Russia ever succeed to seize Kiev, topple the government, and besiege the country it has become pretty clear they will never own the Ukrainian population. Those days are long gone, so Ukraine already won, though partially it's a hollow win.

The most important a-moral factor in all of this, will be the many lives lost (men, women, and children of all ages) on both sides until a final seize fire will take affect. Like you are seeing many lives lost on your end, also many Russian mothers and fathers already have lost their sons and daughters. Unfortunately, many more will find their way face down in the mud the longer this continues. Sadly the Russian demands for a seize fire outlined to date, are hinting on a prolonged fight, as for obvious reasons these demands are just unacceptable ...

When I wrote about your understanding, I roughly meant it. You understand why Ukraine does not want to deal with Russia and why the Ukrainian people will fight for their independence and alliance with the West.

Even such a verbal statement from the administration, condemning the war, was enough. But, apparently, something is stopping them, but I just can’t understand what, except for the desire to maintain the status quo, which has already been violated.
Niels Van Heijster
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1774 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 14:09:49 Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,13:55:36 )

but I just can’t understand what

But you do ... GPRO is a-political! Despite both parties trying hard to swing views in their favor ...
Ihor Rusnak
(Groep Amateur - 4)

Land:
Oekraïne 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1775 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 14:21:24 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 8th 2022,14:09:49 )

GPRO is a-political!

once again I will try to explain why this is not so

if a crime is committed next to you and you don’t react in any way - you don’t try to interfere, although verbally - it means you are an accomplice, since you make a conscious choice - to remain silent

it is impossible to remain apolitical in this situation. Do nothing - means to accept (silently and passively) one of the parties, in this situation - the side of Russia
Kirsty Ridley
(Groep Pro - 11)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1776 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 14:32:02 Quote 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,14:21:24 )

it is impossible to remain apolitical in this situation. Do nothing - means to accept (silently and passively) one of the parties, in this situation - the side of Russia

Not when you are in their position. I honestly do not think it is taking the side of Russia. The world leaders who condemn it, do so to help Ukraine, to make Russia/Putin himself, less comfortable with their attack. The admin here saying they condemn it will only fire up the current situation on the forum, and do absolutely nothing to help.
Russia or Ukraine as a government do not care what the admin here say about it, it will not help the situation either way. I am glad this thread stayed open, I have read every post. It taught me things I did not know, and made me go and look closer at the history. I hope as adults the lower level of moderation is fine. But to push the admin/owners into picking a side will only make life even harder for those Russian players who do not agree with their countries attack. I cannot imagine the position they must feel in, even in this forum, being unable to stop it, but also feeling at times they are being blamed for their governments choices.
Niels Van Heijster
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1777 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 14:43:58 Quote 
I understand your POV, however
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 8th 2022,14:21:24 )

Do nothing - means to accept (silently and passively) one of the parties, in this situation - the side of Russia

This is just leading, and doesn't say anything about the true thoughts of those behind GPRO. This is how innocent people are forced to choose sides, and you're front row to see what that leads to ...

But let's nudge this up one step. There's a cry for a no-fly zone over Ukraine. From your POV you are ademend it will save many lives. However, as such a restriction has to be enforced, it will automatically mean that planes from both NATO and Russia will have to face each other, fight each other and shoot each other down. That'll mean a direct conflict between NATO and Russia, and so many steps closer to that big red button being pressed. That's not something anyone wants, right! It'll simply mean that all those lives saved the day before, will just be blasted of the face of the earth only a (few) day(s) later ...

That doesn't mean the west/NATO/EU is not taking sides, I'm sure you are aware of of the supplies being provided to the Ukraine. It means however that the "fighting" is done at a different level, yet possibly not the level you would prefer, understandably, but give it some thought

I'll say it once more, GPRO has nothing to do with this war! I kindly request you not to try and drag it into this any further. Many teams have mixed nationalities from both sides. Pressing this any further only will see more teams dissolving over all of this, where as up to now, it also created many discussions and improved mutual understanding. We do not need the war in here! What we like is to seek peace among all managers playing this game. If anything, let's provide an example to the outside world of how things could be done better.

With all due respect, I'll stop reacting to this line of thinking though ...
Tianhao Chen
(Groep Pro - 7)

Land:
China 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (3)
Oud bericht #1778 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 15:23:18 Quote 
Quote ( Gergo Szendi @ March 8th 2022,10:48:44 )

You can only vote for the communist party at the elections. It is impossible for you to remove Xi from power in an election.
China is a dictatorship. It may be economically successful, and the people may be satisfied to live under an authoritarian regime. But that doesn't make it a democracy. If you think it is, you dont understand the term "democracy".

The party stayed in power by killing thousands of proresters at Tiananmen in 1989. How democratic is that?

Gergo, I have been in the USA for more than 3 years so I know the difference. If you really look at the China's political structure, it is actually have multiple parties, but it is true that communist party is de facto the only party to govern the country.

Technically, it is possible to remove Xi from the power but I don't believe people would like to do so. For sure, we have different opinion on him some time, but he may not be that bad as you may think.

I don't think China is a dictatorship, but I do agree that it is in a very special political structure that is not the same than other countries. It is hard to say that is good or bad, it really depends. And just let you know that we have the People's Congress to review budget, government work and etc. It is not pro forma but they DO execute their responsibility.

Democracy can not solve all the issues. If you look at Iraq, are they democracy? And look at the US, when people elect their president, regardless it is democratic or republican, Trump or Biden/Clinton, such democracy may not be as good as we anticipate.

For killing thousands of protesters at Tiiananmen in 1989, I would say this is still controversial and I know the Western's point of view. I can hardly tell it is good or bad, and for sure, it is tragedy for those who died during the conflict but with more information revealed, there may be a different view to see it.
Duarte Madrugo
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (5)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1779 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 15:47:45 Quote 

Maybe I'm wrong, but my feeling about banning Russian nationals from the game is this:

if this game has proven oligarchs playing or Putin himself then I think they should actually be banned from the game.
Regarding everyone else there shouldn't be any kind of sanction even if your opinion on this forum is biased (not out of bad but out of politeness), because if we all advocate freedom even in contrast to the Russian (Putin) regime then all opinions are valid by rights, it is up to each one to refute them and argue why they are not correct.
We are talking about banishing who in my opinion is the key or should be the key to the best resolution of this war, which is the Russian people. I think only they can solve this war and the possibility of future ones.
Gergo Szendi
(Groep Amateur - 51)

Land:
Hongarije 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #1780 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 15:54:54 (laatst aangepast Maa 8 2022, 16:14:13 door Gergo Szendi) Quote 
Quote ( Tianhao Chen @ March 8th 2022,15:23:18 )

Quote ( Gergo Szendi @ March 8th 2022,10:48:44)

Democracy can not solve all the issues.

For killing thousands of protesters at Tiiananmen in 1989, I would say this is still controversial and I know the Western's point of view. I can hardly tell it is good or bad, and for sure, it is tragedy for those who died during the conflict but with more information revealed, there may be a different view to see it.

I never said democracy can solve all issues.

Your country's system makes it impossible for genuine political parties to arise. Due to hardcore censorship and surveillance (I am mostly referring to the web).
It is not a democracy. It's a modern, XXI. Century dictatorship which learned from soviet failures.

On Tiananmen: 1000s of protesters were killed, ran over by tanks. They could have been detained instead, and there are other non-violent to crack down a protest. The Chinese government chose to kill all those people. It is pretty easy to tell that it is bad.
And since you have trouble telling whether killing those protesters was good or bad, I'm done with the discussion with you, our opinions are totally and irredeemably incompatible with each other.

The Chinese education system and the massive censorship of media has apparently reached its goals. I hope the US will not allow Xi to take Taiwan. A country that is btw 3 times richer than Mainland China due to having a different political system.

I'm wondering how an economic slowdown will affect China's political system. I have the feeling it won't. Some cultures are just OK being ruled by dictators, tzars and emperors.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (5)
Oud bericht #1781 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 18:59:41 Quote 
Quote ( Paulo Neves @ March 7th 2022,22:20:29 )

- Immediate danger coming from the other country.

You, being not in Russia, do not see this danger. We see.
We don't have to convince you.
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 7th 2022,22:50:55 )

I have already published a video where Rogozin throws a Nazi salute at a nationalist rally and says that Moscow is for Russians, need i show again?

I know that we had nationalist organizations in Russia (not Nazi ones). And they were banned.
They are not there now.
Show me. For the last 5 years.

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 7th 2022,22:50:55 )

Would you like to show the monuments to the Vlasotians in Russia itself?

write where
Julius Leščiauskas
(Groep Rookie - 89)

Land:
Litouwen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1782 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:18:07 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 8th 2022,18:59:41 )

I know that we had nationalist organizations in Russia (not Nazi ones). And they were banned.

Maybe the same decision for Ukrainian outlaws would be a better solution than to bomb everyone around? Nazis are banned in a lot of countries of the world.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (10)
Oud bericht #1783 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:31:19 Quote 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 7th 2022,23:27:17 )

I thus take it you are aware of his legacy (?)

I know his legacy well.
Look for what "Stalin's funeral" is.
Although yes, this is brainwashing and communist propaganda.

I guess we will both have to wait until history will show.

Yes, of course, everything will be proved. q
What does the Western press write about the Gorlovka Madonna? That the Russians killed her? Or doesn't he write anything?
Both sides write about your case.

but let's see if we both can get past that and keep things as clean as possible. Agreed?!

I have opinions on all issues. And I am interested in why others, especially in the West, have a different opinion.
We have different propaganda and I think we are trying to prove to each other that his propaganda is worse and does not tell us something.
Although the main difference between us is that we have a military conflict, and you are far away. It's worse to see from afar.

Yet somehow the creation a safe humanitarian corridors for civilians to leave the besieged cities failed numerous times due to fights continuing. You will sat it's due to the Ukrainians, They will say it's due to the Russian. I say it's a record on repeat ever since MH17 was shot down. Bottom line is, civilians will suffer yet again more and longer. More small children will die ... think of it. Does it really matter who is to blame for these failures?!

That is, you evaded the answer - why do the Russian military need civilians in a besieged city?
You're avoiding uncomfortable answers. I understand you.

apparent aggression shown by the Soviets

Can I tell you more about the "obvious aggression"?
The fact that Western countries were frightened by the power of the Red Army - I agree. Did the
USSR have an atomic bomb when NATO was created?
NATO was created in April 1949. The first test of nuclear weapons in the USSR was in August 1949.
Moreover, the United States has already had and tested a nuclear bomb.
And still Europe is scared of us? Given the fact that there were American troops in Europe.
You Europeans are cowardly.

Do open your eyes and start to see!

I see how the photographs are exposed in all the central newspapers of America and Europe.
Do you see these revelations?

To be frank, the world would really want to know!

We know. Because we've been seeing this for 18 years. These years show us evidence of what is happening in Ukraine.
1. You are not shown this
2. You are not interested in this
3. You don't think it's dangerous. Danger to you and danger to us.

Therefore, we understand perfectly well what Ukraine threatens us with. You don't understand that. All right, continue to impose sanctions on us.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Elite)

Land:
België 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (6)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1784 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:35:46 Quote 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ March 8th 2022,04:40:20 )

I also posted this analysis by american professor before :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbj1AR_aAcE

So you can't understand that all that is happening now in Ukraine was provoked by the West.
And it pains me a lot to see all that hipocricy on western media. The people who are behind the TV channles are the same people that get beneffit of what is happening now.
If you dig deeper you will get this. But I doubt it. Because nowadays you either believe everything they tell you on TV or you are labeled as a "conspiracy theorist"

I have been reading up a bit on professor Mearsheimer. What is important to understand here is that he is a 100% follower of the Realpolitik school. As such, everything he says in terms of "it was the fault of the West" should be taken to mean "it was stupid of the West to behave in the way they did, because if they hadn't, they could have been in a more powerful position now". This is a statement that is very hard to deny.

However, it should explicitly not be taken to mean "what is happening is morally the West's fault". Morality, to Mearsheimer, has no place in great power politics, and as a result he does not even discuss it.

The reason why all of us westerners here are crying foul at Russia's behaviour is not because of a denial of Mearsheimer statements, but because to most people, morality does take an important place in their judgement. And what Russia is doing is *obviously* morally despicable.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (5)
Oud bericht #1785 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:42:20 Quote 
Quote ( Tianhao Chen @ March 8th 2022,03:32:48 )

I agree this part with you, Dmitry. Europe do value individualism and personal freedom the most. Russia is different, and China is different.

That doesn't say: individualism and personal freedom is good or bad, it is not a simple answer question. It is just a fact and there is a long history of that.

Yes, it's a long story. And even in Russia, a lot of people do not understand Chinese philosophy.
Unless any sanctions can stop the people of China from supporting their government.
I cannot explain to the Europeans why their sanctions will hit them much more painfully.
But they believe it. This is their way.
Paul Brosnan
(Groep Amateur - 70)

Land:
Ierland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1786 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:47:24 (laatst aangepast Maa 8 2022, 19:48:21 door Paul Brosnan) Quote 

This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!

Cripes I've never seen this one before. What have you lads been talking about that the moderators don't want to get involved in it
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #1787 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:49:34 Quote 
Quote ( Alex Holland @ March 8th 2022,04:07:47 )

I really have to wonder if the three amigo's are put up by their government to keep this thread pumping the party line.

An interesting version.
I can try to comment on it.
We are all three different Russian citizens.
But everyone has their own opinion based on their knowledge, work experience, communication, dating.
We know perfectly well about Putin's "propaganda", but each of us passes it through himself and everyone has his own opinion.
Almost every Russian citizen does the same - supports the government and Putin to the extent that he considers himself possible.
Because we think.
I'm sorry, but European guys (with some exceptions) pour such nonsense and dirt that I sometimes feel ashamed of Europe.
But, of course, there are also reasonable guys - those to whom I respond.
Mark Witney
(Groep Amateur - 1)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (5)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1788 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:52:09 Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 8th 2022,19:31:19 )

herefore, we understand perfectly well what Ukraine threatens us with. You don't understand that. All right, continue to impose sanctions on us.

A smaller army, smaller navy, smaller airforce and no nuclear weapons, things that are quite likely to terrorise any large country which massively outguns a smaller country....
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 32)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (5)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1789 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 19:54:57 Quote 
No amount of therapy could cure the cancer that is this topic
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (5)
Oud bericht #1790 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:08:44 Quote 
Quote ( Julius Leščiauskas @ March 8th 2022,19:18:07 )

Maybe the same decision for Ukrainian outlaws would be a better solution than to bomb everyone around? Nazis are banned in a lot of countries of the world.

Russia has been talking about this for a long time. But America and Europe, which govern Ukraine, did not want to do this. Now the Russian military will do it.
Mato Nikic
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Bosnië-Herzegovina 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #1791 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:16:14 Quote 
Gpro, please close this place of propaganda, from both sides. There are thousands of forums where people that want to, can write about this.
Please not here.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (3)
Oud bericht #1792 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:17:42 Quote 
Everyone says "Putin has unleashed a war", "Putin's propaganda".

But Russian citizens are being punished all over the world.
There are many examples, I won't even list them.

This is according to the principle:
I can't punish the owner, but I can hit his cat harder.
Because I'm either afraid to touch the owner or I can't get to him, and the cat won't answer me.

I can't answer the Russian military, but I will fight to expel Russian guys from GPRO.
Piotr Szmit
(Groep Pro - 5)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #1793 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:18:36 (laatst aangepast Maa 8 2022, 20:26:49 door Piotr Szmit) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 8th 2022,18:59:41 )

Did you get a full-time job from Putin? :D You spend a lot of time here typing nonsense, he has to pay you well. In Euro I suppose... ;)

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 8th 2022,20:17:42 )

But Russian citizens are being punished all over the world.
There are many examples, I won't even list them.

This is according to the principle:
I can't punish the owner, but I can hit his cat harder.
Because I'm either afraid to touch the owner or I can't get to him, and the cat won't answer me.

I can't answer the Russian military, but I will fight to expel Russian guys from GPRO.

Ou.. you poor one.. :(

Russian economy and production is nothing compared to the west countries. We bought raw materials from you and your leader, Putin spend it for military and he gave the rest to his fellow oligarchs. How long it took? 20th years?

You had the chance to create a modern country that is part of the civilized world. And you lost it. I regret it very much, because Russian culture could do a lot of good to the world if you were a little more tolerant and not like imaginary phobias.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1794 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:20:32 Quote 
Quote ( Mark Witney @ March 8th 2022,19:52:09 )

A smaller army, smaller navy, smaller airforce and no nuclear weapons, things that are quite likely to terrorise any large country which massively outguns a smaller country....

Are you talking about Serbia or Iraq?
Dmitry Knyazev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Rusland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1795 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:22:51 Quote 
Quote ( Piotr Szmit @ March 8th 2022,20:18:36 )

Did you get a full-time job from Putin? :D You spend a lot of time here typing nonsense, he has to pay you well. In Euro I suppose... ;)

Try to remember: not everything can be bought with money.
Paweł Piętka
(Groep Amateur - 11)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1796 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:28:27 Quote 
I have heard many stories of women about the tragedies of people fleeing the bombed Ukrainian cities and the murders of civilians.
The Russian invaders are increasingly ruthless and desperate.
It's time for Russian pilots to be afraid. invader convoys will burn...
Piotr Szmit
(Groep Pro - 5)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #1797 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:31:17 (laatst aangepast Maa 8 2022, 20:35:15 door Piotr Szmit) Quote 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 8th 2022,20:22:51 )

Quote ( Piotr Szmit @ March 8th 2022,20:18:36 )

Try to remember: not everything can be bought with money.

Exactly! Therefore, for free, I took into my home women with children fleeing your bombs! I gived them safety, food, and education for their children!

And let you be sure that we will rebuild Ukraine. We will show people like you that you are wrong!

Niels Van Heijster
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (6)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #1798 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 20:32:31 Quote 

Gorlovka Madonna

I already commented on what happened to the young mother Kristina and her daughter Kira. If you want to find out if there were publications on this from western media, Google should be your friend.

I have opinions on all issues. And I am interested in why others, especially in the West, have a different opinion.

Are you seriously asking why? If so, I'm lost for words ...
I guess I best answer it like this, think about it!

Although the main difference between us is that we have a military conflict, and you are far away. It's worse to see from afar.

Out of genuine interest, how close to the front are you? Are you front line? Is that the reason why you are so not loveable? Are you on top of that stating that "I do not know" because I happened to be born elsewhere in the world? You know how messed-up that is, right?!

That is, you evaded the answer - why do the Russian military need civilians in a besieged city?
You're avoiding uncomfortable answers. I understand you.

Back up a bit here, you have been avoiding many questions asked, don't pin this on me! More to the point, I did give you my POV, look it up. If you don't like the answer, learn to love it, it happens.
However, reports have it that if any humanitarian corridors would be opened, they all would lead to Russian territory. Van you comment on that? Why would those that want to leave besieged area's be restricted to travel to Russia only? Could this have to do with some much needed positive propaganda/reporting to the Russian internal market? Kinda like, look how we take good care of all these refugees? What in general is reported in Russia anyway on how many refugees there are, and where most are traveling too?

Can I tell you more about the "obvious aggression"?
The fact that Western countries were frightened by the power of the Red Army - I agree. Did the USSR have an atomic bomb when NATO was created? NATO was created in April 1949. The first test of nuclear weapons in the USSR was in August 1949.

You are thus seriously claiming that the Soviet Union created a full working nuke from scratch in under 4 months? You're joking, right? And with reference of dates of testing, that doesn't state whether it was not available earlier ...

You Europeans are cowardly.

CAREFUL! Walking on ice here on so many levels! Am I or have I called you Crazy Ivan or anything similar? I thought we agreed on being civilized. When this is being civilized to you, I can see many reasons why people are not fond or the Russian ways. You know you can do better than this, right?! If I didn't know better, I should demand an excuse from you for this remark

Because we've been seeing this for 18 years. These years show us evidence of what is happening in Ukraine.

You call it 18yrs of evidence, most of the world would call it brainwashing or for ease of your mind indoctrination

Therefore, we understand perfectly well what Ukraine threatens us with.

Humor me, do tell please? As far as I can see, Ukraine has no power to invade Russian territory in the way the Russian forces have now invaded Ukraine and brought war to the Ukrainian population, indiscriminate of gender nor age.

2. You are not interested in this

And again you are underestimating me, belittling me and insulting me. What have I been doing here, answering to many of your wild accusations and looking up a freaking lot on what you pointed out. This crazy talk is what makes me dislike you more than the views you are conveying. I can understand where your views are based on, how these came about. I cannot understand and will not accept you display of misplaced superiority, not over me, not over anyone else.

The difference in this post of you, compared to your posts yesterday, almost would indicate you've been called into some shady office in which you were presented an ultimatum. Either be a bitch again, or be send to Siberia, or possibly you may have been promised a bunk next to Aleksej Navalny! So, which is it?!

In only this post of yours you've called me a coward, uninterested, miss guided, and avoiding your questions. You've claimed that I do not know, because I'm not close enough, and likely I missed a few more. Mind you, that's only this post, should I go back and filter for more accusations and nastiness you spilled my way? As for a fact I know there's a lot, a whole lot more that cane out of your twisted mind! What would your (grand-)mother say if they would be able to see, read and understand what you have been up to in here?! Would they be proud? I know if I would have presented myself the same way you have, mine would have come back from their respected graves to slap me senseless ..

I asked you many times to be nice and respectful. Besides clearly not being interested in all that have written in answer to your (wild) accusations, world views, and other points of discussion. We have different opinions, it's why we discuss things. But they way you communicate, although really not so bad yesterday, today again is below par by far. If this again is the best that you can bring into this thread, than I would very much like to kindly refer to the words of those quoted so many times in the past few days, back then being stationed on Острів Зміїний ... !

However, that would mean that I would stoop down to your level of aggression, ignorance and stupidity. Yes, that's right. If you haven't figured out by now how I would like or dislike to communicate with you, you're clearly not that clever after all. I'm done with your way of communicating, all you want to do is to create havoc and turmoil. And where earlier today I have advocated not to ban anyone from this game just because of the colors to the flag next to their name, you Sir, should be given a warning for your very unpleasant, completely out of line and misplaced behavior. Did you know I've been contacted by some of your countrymen, explaining to me what type of a unwanted Russian guy you appear to be, they all warned me not to take you seriously! I gave it my best anyway, payed you my respect despite different views we have. I've asked you to improve your behavior several times, but it seems you are not capable if such. So I can only reach one conclusion, your not worthy of any more of my time!

So from the bottom of my heart, either shape up or ship out!
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 59 [6061 ... 609 610 611 » Ga naar pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst

Dit onderwerp werd gesloten door de moderators!